Chapter Ten

When he answered the door, he could tell something was wrong, and he let me in with out saying a word.
He led me into his bedroom, and shut the door, sensing that we needed privacy.
I sat down on patricks bed and he stood.
"I'm ready." I said.
He cocked his head in confusion, and say down on his desk chair.
"What do you mean?"
Patrick's voice no longer had any trace of anger, or aggression.
"To tell you. What he did to me."
This time I looked into his eyes, and realized that he's been crying. I don't know for how long, but it had to be somewhere along the line of hours.
His face was flushed, and I could tell he was stuffed up in the way that someone could tell you were crying.
"Are you su-"
"Yes. I have to. I'm ready."
He nodded, and scooted closer to me.
I closed my eyes and began the story.
I told him everything. Everything.
Every gory detail, every thought that was going through my mind, every word spoken in that room, on that night.
I told him about Every day after that, everything I did to try to cope, how I wore layers to giver the bruises and scratches. How I used so much makeup to cover up the circles under my eyes, and the flashiness of my face.
Patrick listened, but it wasn't just that.
Halfway through my story, he got up from his chair, and lay down with me, putting his arms around he and comforting me. Than he started crying. I don't know why, and I don't know when, but I just remember looking over at him, and tears silently running down his face, as he stared at me, concentrating on my story.
I never realized that what happened to me took a tool on anyone else. I never realized that the ones I loved would be hurt by my story.
As I went on, I felt Patrick's arms hold me tighter, and for the first time in a long time I felt safe.
Finally I was done, and I started to sit up, put patrick kept me down.
I lay back down with him and we just stared at each other until he finally said , "I never knew."
"How could you have?" I asked, touching him hand slightly.
"I never told anyone.. It's my fault."
"No," he sat up now, and I followed him, and he started crying again.
"No.. It's Brendon's fail! I swear to hot I'm going to-"
"You're going to sit down, and calm down.."
I put my hand on his face and he looked into my eyes, and created a feeling I've never felt before.
"C-can I do something first?" He asked.
I had a feeling that I knew where this was going.
"Yes."
Then he did it.
Patrick leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my lips.
And for the first time in forever, I didn't hear Brendon's swords shadowing in the back of my mind, as I smiled and kissed him again, putting my arms behind his neck.
He carefully put his had around my waist, and I could he was using caution.
I couldn't explain the feeling, but it was the best I've ever felt. Just his arms around me, and his lips against mine, I felt amazing.
Patrick moaned into my lips, and I felt his tongue slip into my mouth.
At first I thought I was going to pull away, but then my heart began to beat faster, I kisses him harder.
Then he pulled away, and leaned his fore head against mine.
"I love you.." Patrick whispered.
I blushed, and whispered back, "I love you too."
And I did. It may not have been clear for a while, but now I knew it. I loved him.
"C'mon." I said, and pulled him down on the bed with me.
I pulled him ontop of me, and he kisses me slowly, and carefully.
I felt him shaking against my skin, and I didn't know why, but. Didn't ask either.
Maybe he was scared, or nervous.
After a couple minutes of this, I pulled away from him, and he looked apologetic.
"I'm ready," I said while stroking his hair.
"But you already told me about.."
"No," I said. "I'm ready. I want to make love."
I don't know where this courage came from, but it was me, and this is what I wanted.
Suddenly patrick began kidding me again, but this new kiss was different. It was passionate, and sexy, and high ughhhh.
Then I moaned, and I could tell he was getting turned on, and that things were about to heat up.
"Can I?" He said, gesturing to my neck.
I nodded, and at first, he planted soft little kisses, that made me giggle. Then he started kissing it, and I closed my eyes, putting my hand in his hair.
I moaned several times, but then he hit my sweet spot, and I quietly moaned "patrick" and tugged on his hair, and he stopped and looked into my eyes.
Patricks eyes were so full of lust and love, that it completely transformed me.
"Take my shirt off," I almost pleaded.
He did so, and started kissing down my body. From my neck, in between my cleavage, and Past my belly button.
Then he hit my waist, and I started whimpering, as he left little hickeys, letting me know I was his.
"I love you," I whimpered, and he moved back up to my lips, kissing me Hard.
Then I started feeling around near his thighs, and I could tell he was getting hard.
So to hear things up a little more, I put my hand directly onto his crotch and started feeling him around.
He started moaning, just little groans at first, but then they turned into full on moans, his voice often cracking in the middle.
By now, he had a full on boner, and his member was clearly noticeable through his pants.
I stopped, and pressed his body closer to mine, and he looked me in the eyes again.
"I don't want to hurt you.."
He breathed.
"You won't.."
And you can kinda guess what happened after that.