Chapter Eleven

I must've passed out somewhere along the line, because I woke up alone in Patrick's room, the sun shining in through the window.
I thought about out night, flashes coming in through my head and smiled.
This was perfect. He was perfect. We were perfect.
I quickly threw on my shorts and my bra, then stopped to look in the mirror.
No bruises, no scratches, no bleeding.
There were hickeys, but they weren't forced upon me, they were given with love.
This is what I had wanted that might with brendon, not exactly with him, but this is what I wanted to be my first. I wanted to be in love when I lost my virginity. I wanted to feel safe in someone's arms, and I wanted to feel that they cared.
I didn't want them to run out there and abandon me.
I wanted to be held in their arms, and cradled and I wanted to whisper to someone "I love them," and have them whisper it back.
With patrick I had this. I just wished he was my first.
Suddenly, I felt his arms wrap around my waist, just I was about to put my shirt on.
Patrick pecked my neck once, then leaned his chin on my shoulder.
I could tell he was already dressed, and I felt bad about keeping him waiting.
"You don't have to put that in ya know?"
He said, giggling. I then realized this was true, as his parents were out of town, and he'd already seen so much more than this.
Dropping the shirt, I slid my hands over his.
"Last night was.." I started, but then I couldn't find the words to explain.
"Was..?" He said, and I could sense nervousness in his voice.
"So much more than perfect." I finished.
"Really?" Patrick asked, surprised.
"I was just so worried, you know, that is blow it and-"
"You didn't blow it! I blew you though.." It was the truth after all.
He laughed for a second, then turned serious again.
"No seriously. Are you sure I didn't hurt you or anything? Because If I did.."
He trailed off, and I turned around and faced him, sliding my arms around his neck.
"No, boo, It was perfect."
Patrick blushed, smiling.
"So I'm your boo now?" He said jokingly, making me laugh a little.
"Well Iran if you want to I mean cause you said you lo-"
I was in loss of words, and the question soon started on my head; what if he didn't want what I wanted.
Thankfully, he cut me off.
"No I.. I want to be your boyfriend."
Excitement ran through me, as he publicized the relationship.
"I just think boo is a little... I don't know... Vanilla?"
"Ha!"
I added, a little too loudly.
"Well what do you think in gonna call you, daddy?"
I laughed, and he seemed flustered at my sarcasm.
"I mean.. Maybe sometimes?"
"Please.. You couldn't be daddy if you tried."
He then slid his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer to him.
"You've been bad, so daddy's gonna-"
But he couldn't finish the sentence, because he literally started bursting out laughing, and I went along with him.
We laughed for a couple of minutes, about that, and some other stupid things, and then we both say on the bed, and I could tell he was about to bring up something serious, because he inhaled slightly, the thing he always did before shit happened.
"So I think you should tell your parents, about..., about what happened..." I nodded silently, and he took my hand, letting me know I wasn't alone, and that he was trying to help.
"I don't want to be alone when I tell them." I stated, hinting to him that I needed him with me.
"You won't. I'll be right there next to you."
Patrick kisses my cheek, and handed me my shirt.
"But I think they'll take it a little better if you were wearing a shirt."

**********

When we walked back to my house, Sarah was there, completely freaking out, along with my parents and Cara.
If explained to them that we should all have dinner, and that I'd have something to tell them.
And I felt patrick squeeze my hand, and Sarah looked down, at us, confused.
"Can I talk to you?" She asked, her voice slightly worried.
"Yeah." Sarah led me up to her old room, and closed the door.
"I thought you guys were in a fight?"
Sarah asked, smiling a little.
I blushed, and sat down on her bed.
"Well.. We made up."
I smirked as flashes from lady night played over in my head. His hands on me, his lips against mine.
"OHHH I see!" She exclaimed.
"Did you guys..... OHMYGOD! You guys fucked!"
I jumped up from the bed and held a finger to my mouth.
"Shh!"
"You did didn't you?" Sarah whisper yelled.
"No... We made love."
Sarah's face turned from excited, to proud, as she wrapped her hand around mine.
"Do you love eachother?"
"Yes."
She smiled and let go of my hand.
"If this is what you're going to tell us during dinner I don't think-"
"No. What I'm going to tell you is serious."
Then we went back downstairs to find patrick and my mother talking, and Cara making dinner, which was a huge improvement to her disability.
And when dinner was finally served, every head turned to me, as I retold my story.