Volume 1.1: Entering hell.

My name is Ayanokōji Kiyotaka. I am a ordinary kid which doesn't have a bad or weird past. Please befriend me before I force you to it.

Should this be my introduction?

I am currently sitting in the bus which brings me to my new school.

My butler Matsuo told me about this school and I was directly in love with it.

Independency and a calm enviroment, perfect for a kid like me.

The only thing I am worries about is if they notice my lied age of 15 years. Actually I am a whole year younger. Born in 10/20/2001.

Since the white room was shut down, I never knew if it would be down for another whole year so Matsuo helped me in faking some documents to enter this school to leave earlier.

In the bus I am currently sitting next to a long silky-black haired girl. Even though she is just around one year older, she looks extremly mature.

Perfect posture and her facial expression seems serious, not a single bit of nervousness could be spotted.

That girl was reading a book, 'Punishments and Law' it is called. In the one year of free time, I've been reading a lot of books recently, this was one of them.

A truly exciting book in which you could learn how far you could drag the crime and dare and what punishments faced very famous people for this exact crimes.

This hopefully won't ever come im hand, but my perfect memory remembered every single way of outgoing a crime without a punishment.

"Could you please give up your seat for this old lady?"

Was she asking me? A girl, dressed in the exact same uniform as the girl next to me. Means she is going to the same school as me, are we  perhaps going to be classmates?

Since I was in the inner row of the bus she asked me rather than the black haired girl.

"Uhhhh...Sure?"

I decided to take a 'standing place' in the bus next to the which asked me to give up my seat for this grandma.

"Thank you very much young man-"

She sat down and the short-brown haired girl came closer to me.

"You are pretty nice! What's your name?"

"Uhmmm Ayanokōji Kiyotaka...Nice to meet you?"

"Mine is Kikyō Kushida! Nice to meet you aswell!"

Her face was presenting a warm smile

"Uhhh you are going to that ANHS too?"

"Yeah! You too? In which class are you in? I am in class-d!"

"Same goes for me I guess. Class-D member as well."

"Great! I hope we will establish a great friendship in no time!"

"I hope so aswell..."

Socializing is my weakness. This little conversation proved it.

'We arrived at our destination, to all students attending to a new school, have a great time!'

What a nice way to wish me luck with all these future classmates which are going to hate me...

The gates of this school are huge. By far one of the biggest schools I've ever seen.

"Hey you!"

I looked up the stairs of the big gate.

"Huh? Me?"

"Yes you. Why were you staring on me at the bus."

"S...Sorry if it made you uncomfortable."