Volume 2.40: SS- Preperations

The bell rang and the class ended.

I got up and went to the teacher's podium as planned.

"I ask everyone to stay here for about three minutes! I have something to tell you. Due to the suspicion of the first special examination, I would like to inform you that you should limit the contact with parallel classes! No exchange of information with others, only personal friendships may continue to exist. In addition, I would like to inform you about a vote that we will hold after the vacations, in which it is about a partnership with class-B. Please think carefully about your vote whether you are for or against it."

A boy pointed out, it was Hirata.

"Yes please?"

"I think we should rethink the field trip thing a bit. We should be able to do whatever we want until the exam becomes official too, how's that?"

"Good question Hirata-kun, I've been thinking about that too, I think we should be very careful with that for now, losing unwanted information could be tragic after the fact."

He also sat down again shortly after, he looked really pleased with the thought process of mine.

"Have a great vacation, and I'll see you on the yacht. You can go now."

Kiyotaka, who looks much more attractive than I thought with his new hair style, keeps making my face turn red.

I went back to my seat and packed my things.

"Nice talk Horikita-san."

How upset I get when he calls me that.

"I tried hard to make it look like I came up with this idea on my own like you wanted. You should also limit some contact with others starting tomorrow you know?"

"That was my idea, so I considered that too."

"Ayanokōji-kun! Do you want to have lunch together?"

Satō's small group is slowly getting closer and closer to him, while I don't have a problem with it, I do have a few worries about it.
.
.
.

I went home because Kiyotaka obviously has to hang out with other girls. It was a mistake to give him this tip with the hair. For two weeks I hardly get any attention from him and when I do get some attention, it's for the good of the class.

While I'm glad he's trying to improve his social skills, at least one day a week he should make time for me.

I occasionally wait until he actually invites me.

But now that aside, I have to go to Kushida first, there we meet with Kiyotaka and Hirata, plan discussion.
.
.
.
I rang her doorbell, it was Hirata who answered. Kiyotaka was already there.

He, Hirata and Kushida were playing Uno.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting, but what did I come for again?" [HS]

"Shall we get right to the point? It's about the alliance with Class-B. I would suggest rejecting it." [KK]

What, isn't Kushida generally very nice to everyone? Why would she refuse...Ah...Kiyotaka has his fingers in the pie.

But this time I'm not letting go as easily as usual.

"Why? I don't see any current disadvantages.Not even in the future." [HS]

"Well, I think Kushida-san is right, although friendships with each other are very nice and good, but revealing information unnecessarily is really stupid. Plus there's the risk of Sakayanagi-san unleashing Ryūen on us." [HY]

Hirata takes Kushida's side.

"I realize that, but do you really trust your classmates so little? I think some trust among the class should be there, don't you think friends trust each other Kushida-san?" [HS]

I met her at the weakpoint. She quickly became quiet. But I still don't know what Kiyotaka's mission is. Is he trying to force me to do something?

But what is the reason?

"I agree with Horikita on that." [AK]

I don't understand anything anymore.

Maybe...

"But well, you're both not that wrong, of course we don't have any influence yet, first the class has to decide." [HS]

"I agree with you Horikita." [AK]

Hirata and Kushida were also completely confused. He changes sides three times.

I just don't understand this boy. What are you up to Kiyotaka?

[I just started doing side stories because I felt like it. this volume is actually as long as the last one even if it doesnt seem like it. 723 Words]