Volume 3.1: Welcome to a new destination: Hell.

It's time, at the moment I am on the bus which will take our classes to the port.

A luxury yacht. If I were to plan this trip for myself, I would have had to spend over a hundred thousand yen.

This school is generous in such things, but nothing is free in this world, you will always have to sacrifice something for it and that is a fact.

This girl sitting next to me is called Karuizawa Kei. Also called the leader of the girls.

She is known for her aggressive and possessive ways. In itself, only her grades could not put her in class-D. Quite simply, there are academically weaker students in B and C grades.

According to the school system, she should be assigned at least Class-C. Just like Kushida, however, Kushida has a second face and a dark past.

Something like that must also apply to this girl next to me.

Her smell reminds me of that of Kushida and Suzune. The same perfume?

Her warm smile whenever she looks at me gives me goosebumps.

If you can give Ayanokōji Kiyotaka goosebumps, then there is something really wrong with you.

"Ayanokōji-kun, why are you staring like that?"

"Oh- Eh I'm just a little bit worried about this whole vacation, so that's what the school calls it."

"I feel the same way, but there's really nothing you can do about it. We never really talked amongst ourselves am I right? I don't know if you can call it an introduction, but I hope we get along."

"I hope so, too. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think...Matsushita-san has a boyfriend?"

I asked a powerful question. That should make them think I have feelings for Matsushita, which is complete insanity.

"Ouhh~ Who wants to make the first move? But I'll answer the question, Chiaki-chan is still a little lonely, you'd be a perfect boyfriend candidate for her!"

"You think? Do you want me to give it a try? But promise me one thing, you won't tell anyone about this mkay?"

"Of course! That would ruin everything! I'll help you out of the shadows Ayanokōji-kun!"

I want to see that.

"I'm going to ask everyone to be quiet for a moment, we're about to arrive at our destination, so I'd like to give you the next instructions. You take your bags independently with the help of an assistant and wait in a group until I also appear at the end at the meeting point at the port."

Our destination is even in sight, the bus does not brake but the engine slowly turns down, which means it uses the friction force and the air resistance as a brake.

A pleasant trip, I made a little more contact with Karuizawa, an important thing in the class competitions.

Her power over the girls, my critical thinking and intellegenz and this class should rise independently without me putting too much force and effort here.

An optimal life, that's how you would approach it as a normal person. But... Am I normal?

No, I am Ayanokōji Kiyotaka. Such a thing must not be pleasant. It must entertain me and be fun.

Ryūen from Class C and Sakayanagi from Class A should be enough fun on their own.

An anonymous and mysterious mastermind from class D should literally shatter all boundaries and barriers.