Volume 1.3: The world is dark red.

The days passed, today is Thursday the 24th, the first month comes to an end. So far I am doing very well socially. The only problem I have had so far is Yamauchi who attacked me on the 3rd day.

Well, it probably won't happen that often since most people could see that I am quite experienced in martial arts.

Even if I deny it, no one will believe me.

Ms. Chabashira came into the classroom with a small poster-like sheet.

She attached it to the blackboard with magnets.

"So my beloved students, tomorrow there will be a quick test, which will not be graded, but will simply exist to inform you of your current level of achievement. Don't worry, everyone will have to take the test but it will not contribute to your report card."

"A quick test? So early in the year?"

Hirata,the so-called ikemen of the year asked her a really unnecessary question.

Her explanation of why there will be a short test has already been present in her announcement.

But probably he just wanted to have a confirmation...

"Yes, even though it seems so early, this will be the only test for the next four weeks."

Four weeks? There will be a simple reason for that...

.
.
.
The class ended and I went home alone again. The reason for this is that now everyone thinks I am very provocative or dangerous since the confrontation with Yamauchi.

The only person who is not so deprecating to me is Horikita, as sad as it sounds.

And maybe Kushida, but you can hardly call that contact, so far we have only spoken twice.

"Ayanokōji-kun, do you want to do a little quick run-through today for tomorrow's test?"

"If it doesn't bother you, then yes. When do you have time Horikita-san?"

"This afternoon, let's meet at the library at about 3pm. Don't worry, I'm not really going to get on your nerves today. Today I'm just going to give you a little test with the subject areas we'll have on tomorrow's test."

"Okay, I owe you one."

That sentence of mine was unnecessary, in the end she will ask me to do something impossible.

"It's okay, I agreed to do it earlier, didn't I?"

Yes you did Horikita.

We went home together and speculated a bit about my grades. She thinks I will score around 50 or even 60 points.

A little surprise is waiting for you...
.
.
.
"A-Ayanokōji, I don't want to demotivate you but.... 38 points out of 100 is relatively weak... This test will probably be easier than tomorrow's test. Please study until tomorrow and try your best. Or do you want to get disrespected in a really bad way?"

"I'm going to study a lot, I think forty points is inside, but more should be pretty hard.

Horikita POV:

I'm a little worried about this. It was stupid of me to get involved in the first place, but what's the point of crying over spilled milk?

Actually, I don't really care what kind of grades he writes. I just did what I promised to do...

We went home. He is probably studying.

Well, I hope so, he seems to be quite intellectual and strong, but it won't do him any good if he gets kicked out of this school because of bad grades.