Volume 3.5: A monster is someone who always tell lies.

Basically, Kanzaki somehow is trying to hide his anger towards Kiyotaka for whatever reason, Ichinose is somehow really 'weird'. And Amikura is just listening to our little convo.

"Your class is pretty well organized. It feels like ours is a joke againsg that haha. Who is that guy back there?"
(Hirata)

"Uhm...Well that is Kaneda, he was expelled and banned from Class-C's camp, due to his warm and friendly attitude we picked him up. He has been a great help here lately." (Ichinose)

They also got the problem with a spy in there. I am waiting for Ibuki to make a move, maybe she is doing it already, but surely Kiyotaka has everything under controll...right?

"Hmm? Him aswell? Ibuki out of class-c had the same history. We picked her up aswell. Sadly she isn't that much of a help it seeems."
(Kushida)

"Well we surely should be cautious." (Kanzaki)

He really was holding his temper, somehow I am having a very bad feeling about what Kiyotaka was actually doing.

"Something wrong Horikita?"  (Ichinose)

"No, No not really. I was just quite concerned about the topic right now. Ibuki is behaving strange lately.  I am quite scared that she might do something which could lead us to a huge loss." (Horikita)

"Nah, don't worry 'bout that. If she actually gets on your nerves, then I will just tell Koenji that she is interested in him, that should be worse than the most painful death." (Kiyo)

"That is a bit harsh you know?" (Amikura)

"Yeah you are right, maybe I should just tell him that she wants his attention. You guys think she would kill herself after that?" (Kiyo)

"Sure." (Amikura)

The both of them were discussing about a great punishment if Ibuki actually betrays us. Quite funny to listen I must say.

"Kushida-san, may I ask you something? You know...Nevermind, can we talk later privately?" (Kanzaki)

Alright, I don't like this. Kiyotaka, for the sake of humanity, what the hell have you done.

As much as you try to glare at him,he just ignores me.

Suddenly, I remember that I've forgot my Keycard in my tent. Damn, if Ibuki finds it, I am surely doomed.

How could I act so careless?

"Yeah. Ayanokōji, Horikita and Hirata, you three may go already since the rain is about to start." (Kanzaki)

He is right. It is getting darker and windier.

As we made our way back into the little jungle, we proceeded to talk about various things.

But one single conversation caught me off guard.

"Ayanokōji...I guess you have a serious problem with Class-B." (H)

"Uhm? Nah, actually they never really liked me to be honest. But hey! Atleast Amikura is fine with my presence." (A)

"You love to talk abou other girls in my presence, am I right?" (S)

Somehow he makes me mad for whatever reason. His personality developed over time, his colder attitude was gone completly.

Since the newest events, he is  looking happier, also he smiles. It feels like he never smiles, but he suddenly started to.

His jokes were increasing.

It worries me, is he alright?

"I am just joking, calm down Suzune."(A)