Volume 3.2: Can we have a chat?

"A very good morning dear class-D. I, that is your class teacher will thoroughly explain all the rules of the special exam to you today."

She continued but with a very nice smile, if she smiled more she would be a man magnet.

"You will get a rule book, here are all the rules of conduct on the island that should already be clear. In addition you get a purchase catalog, in which you can buy advantages with class points, for this you must come in the early morning simply to the teacher tent which is positioned exactly here, and indicate what you want to buy exactly, the amount is automatically deducted."

Advantages in the form of food, tents, sleeping utensils, tools, maps and so on can be purchased to summarize.

"Now we come to a main point which will set the tone of this special test. Everywhere on the island are stations that your class leader may claim. But you have to renew the position every 8 hours. Each time you renew a station you will get an extra point which will be added at the end of the special exam."

"Huh? Class leader? And who is this supposed to be?"

"I would keep it a secret, you have until 6pm in the evening to let me know who it is exactly, there the leader gets his card. Oh, and you have to claim at least one spot on the island to have a base camp to make rollcalls for security reasons. Now I'm not allowed to answer any questions and I've been ordered to show you only your toilet from now on."
.
.
.
Finally Hirata has managed to get rid of this bathroom problem. We wasted points on the first day, but you can't get money without spending it.
"Hey Ayanokōji-kun, want to get started right away?"

A brown-haired girl approached me. She looked similar but not exactly like satō. They have the same hair style, but she is much more elegant, aloof, and somehow seems to be introverted as well.

"Start with what?"

"Well, with a little exploration! After all, we have to find a place for our base camp! We shouldn't waste so much time Ayanokōji-kun! So come on!"

Hmmm actually this is completely against my plan, but getting to know other people better will probably help me a lot.

"Alright."

She walked slowly, elegance radiating from her and nonchalance. Her calmness shows me how she will act in the future.

"Matsushita. Is there a reason why you wanted to explore the island with me? I mean, there were many other people in our class with whom you got along much better."

"Oh, nonsense. You're a quiet person, plus I want to clear my head so you'd be the perfect company. We never really talked in private before, am I right?"

"Yes."

"See? But can I ask you something more personal?"

She slowed down a bit and matched my speed, we walked very closely side by side through this jungle.

Her beauty and smell caught my eye even more now.

"What is your goal at this school? Do you want to aim for class A Ayanokōji?"

"Hmmm... So Class-A would be the best, of course, and I'm aiming for that, too. But, I'm not doing it by choice. Hirata, Kushida, Karuizawa and Horikita force me to contribute to the success of the class. How about you?"

"I'm more like you, too. It would be optimal for me to strive for class A, but class B will probably not deviate too much from the 100% employment rate. For that it seems impossible to gain around 700 class points and that class-A, B and C don't gain, then we could move up to class-A. But it seems impossible unless we have a Cristiano Ronaldo UCL performance this year, which would carry us on the shoulder."