Volume 2.1: The darkness is invading my heart.

If he wants something from me again, I'll burn him. Is it not enough for him that I help him every day to spy and log the cameras and students.

I took his call and the first three seconds were complete silence.

[K: Kushida, A: Ayanokōji]

K: Yes hello?

A: Kikyō, can you help me with something? Please pause your other tasks, this is top priority. Try to get Sudō to study, no matter what it takes. I will certainly help you and give him some pressure in the background.

K: What do I get in return?

A: You get Horikita off your back completely. How's that? Although she won't be expelled from school, I will completely control her like a puppet. That means you don't have to keep your mask on her anymore.

K: Agreed. But may I also ask something of you?

A: If it is within my power.

K: Then I want you to slowly but surely make her completely powerless in the class, okay? I don't want anyone to trust her actions.

A: That is not in my power.

How is that not in your power? Horikita is currently weak in terms of power, so weakening it should not be difficult for someone like him.

K: Did I just misunderstand you? That is not in your power?

A: Right, I will need her, she is an important part of my plan. But don't worry, as soon as she loses her value, I'll do it.

K: Uh-huh? Well, I'll make him study, but you have to do your part with him too. As I said, I will only make him study once, the rest is completely irrelevant to me.

A: Understood. Thank you for your cooperation.

This guy has serious nerves. But anyway, this is the only guy who resembles me.

But because it's him...

I chose Sudō's contact. Just thinking about his voice makes me want to vomit. Why am I doing so much dirty work anyway?

S: Hello? Kushida?

K: Yes, hey, I wanted to ask you if you really don't want to join the study groups. It would be beneficial not only for you but for everyone else as well! I would be really happy if you could join!

It pisses me off. I would never be happy if I had to see him outside of class.

S: I would have to skip my basketball practice for that. I don't know if it's worth it.

Whether it would be worth it? With you it would be very worthwhile. Your level in terms of school performance is that of a first-year secondary school student.

K: Come on! You will surely not regret it. It will be just this one time on that day! After that we could move it to the days when you don't have training.

S: Alright, I'm in. I'll see you tomorrow after class.

K: Yep! Thanks!

He was laying up. Thank goodness, another minute and I would have died.

I hope he flies all the way down from the school building and suffers the worst possible death.

So now I have done my part. Now Kiyo Ayanokōji has to do his part. I hope he tears Horikita apart psychologically. I want to see her crying again like she did in middle school.

I would love it, it turns me on when she's broken. It's like porn, only I used to watch it myself and had seen her completely destroyed and crying. This horny view has burned itself into my brain.