Volume 4.2: Matte black, white rims and a M Badge.

A new special exam is now on the agenda.

"I don't understand anything right now... Can you explain to me again what you're up to? You said earlier that you won't participate, except that you will clearly lose. What's the point?"

"Now listen carefully Suzune, I don't want to explain it again. I don't seem to be the most physically gifted, do I?"

She nodded, agreeing but still not understanding the connection to any extent.

"I think this special exam will be a good opportunity for Class C. Ryūen, Albert and Ishizaki are known in our grade to be physically stronger than the rest."

"And that has exactly what connection with your plan?"

"Now the crux: Ryūen, Albert and Ishizaki will most likely challenge the physically weaker students from the other classes, so the students will also automatically bet on the victory of Class-C, according to the info, they get back a certain percentage of the losing bets".

Slowly but surely, she seems to understand more and more. The heat is a little hard on our minds, but slowly the gears are shifting.

"But Suzune, what if Ryūen or Ishizaki were to lose to me? I want only you to bet on me. I will challenge Ryūen, Ishizaki and the other physically stronger ones, you always bet with the minimum entry given in the special exam's app. If I win, you get a high amount of points, just like me. Of course, I'll give you another 20% of the points I win, for the reason that I let you down against Ibuki and the risk of losing is high."

"Mhm...But do you really think you can win against Ryūen or Albert at all?"

Whether I win against them is a simple question. How much I can win against them is a harder question.

But what would be more realistic?

Well...

"Who knows? I'll challenge Ishizaki to pull-ups. There are many disciplines in the app, I guess this will be my first one. But I didn't think we'd have any regeneration time. It doesn't matter. Do you think he will accept this challenge?"

"Hmm...In his place, anyone would have done it, you never show your muscles or real strength but in some situations you could read your physics. Remember that liver hook you got from Sudō? Normal people would have been jolted out of reality."

That...Like she remembers the exact scene at that moment.

I opened the "Powermatch" app which temporarily installed itself automatically during the island test.

I scrolled through the names of Class-C until I found it.

'Ishizaki:
|Report|
|Challenge|
|View statistics/History|'

I clicked on 'challenge' and the next window appeared.

[Discipline: Pull-ups
Location: Gymnasium 2
Referee: >Write<
Time: 3 p.m. Tomorrow

Click to confirm: (1000PP Fee.)

Your entry will only be settled when Ishizaki accepts the challenge.

We suggest to use an impartial referee from another class, who agrees with this. If the text field "Referee" is filled in empty by you, then Ishizaki may decide the referee on his own concern].

I sent it and with it I publicly challenged him.

On the app, there were numerous events between students that were about to take place.

The most watched and confirmed was Sudō versus Ryūen in arm wrestling.

The referee for this is still to be decided by 17:00. Volunteers can volunteer to referee if both parties agree.