Volume 1.5: My Last call for help.

How could it end like this?

His knife pierces my left palm. Suzune next to me is currently having a panic attack.

Should I get serious now? Is now the right time? Should I traumatize Suzune even more so that she will be stuck with me forever?

"I thought you were a stronger opponent, Ayanokouji!"

"What makes you think that?"

He tried to pull the knife out, but the strength in my hands wouldn't allow it.

"K-Kiyotaka!"

Suzune was in tears and traumatized. Sudō stood still. And then there was Manabu who smiled. He could already see what was coming for them.

Because of the knife in my hand, I was quite limited, but you have to hand it to him. He has a cool head even in this situation.

"Maybe. I was told by a certain bird that you shouldn't be messed with. I realize now why, even when a knife is rammed through your hand, you don't even flinch."

"Then I can show you my real power."

It wasn't a second before my fist hit his chin with an angled uppercut.

With that I probably broke his jaw or hopefully just sent him knocked out.

My vision was getting worse. Images of the white room were running through my head. Even in my death this will accompany me.

I fell behind, someone caught me before I landed on the concrete.

"Kiyotaka...your hand..."

Falls on you early Manabu.

"My eyes have gone bad, I can almost see nothing."

Back to present:

I stood up, my eyes hurt so much for some reason. It felt like they were bleeding.

The same with my left palm, it felt like it was burning inside.

I was getting ready for this boring Saturday. My hand and eyes still felt like that.

What is the reason for this? How can this happen? I am in perfect physical condition.

So I decided to go to the library to calm down. I could just read here until the study groups start.

I set off and sure enough, as strange as it sounds, I didn't see anyone familiar to me except Matsushita.

She is also a mystery to me, scoring 65 on every test we have written to date.

During class she also stares at me sometimes. She scans the room over and over again.

But one thing puzzles me, why is she staring at Kushida?

Can she see it too?

Flashback:

"The Horikita! I hope you die! Nobody likes you! Burn in hell!"

Kushida Kikyō.

I'm currently on the school roof. What are you doing here at 11 o'clock at night?

I decided to stay quiet-

*ding*

Your smartphone in my hand, got a message.

"Who's here?"

"It's me...you left your phone in the library-"

She ran to me and snatched it out of my hand.

"What did you hear?"

"What do you mean?"

"I asked you if you heard everything!"

"Would you believe me if I said no?"

"Listen, if you tell anyone, I'll tell everyone around that you raped me up here."

"That's a false statement."

"I'll make it right."

She took my hand and placed it on her boobs.

"Your fingerprints are on this uniform. I have proof, tell anyone and I will ruin your family's life."

Interesting.

"Anything else? I don't know if I should post the recording now or use it for blackmail instead."

"Recording!?"

"That's right Kushida, I recorded everything. But I won't say anything until you do, because we don't completely disagree about Horikita."

"What, aren't you the dream couple of the class? So you're just like me?"

"Not entirely wrong. She chose to have me as an enemy. I'm going to lay low though, can you help me bring Horikita back down to earth?"

"With pleasure partner!"

With her social influence and my planning and manipulation strategies, we should quickly force her into the corner.

But not yet. Waiting.

"Let's take our time with this, but can I ask why you hate Horikita so much?"

"So you're dying to know?"

"Yes."

"She turned me in. I've always had this mask on, it makes me horny when people give me compliments. But I couldn't stand to talk to such degenerates every day. That's why I created a blog where I wrote all the secrets of my year and made fun of them. Everyone except...Horikita was affected by it. And the worst thing was, she delivered me anonymously. Even if I remain anonymous, she noticed it, because the secrets match most people. But no one knew as many secrets as I did, so it was easy to find out who it was."

Interesting.

"I want two things from you Kushida. First of all, I want you to help me make this class Class A. The system will be announced tomorrow, so don't ask me any questions about what I mean yet. Secondly, I offer you to use me as your interlocutor. With me, you can let it all out, and you can always check if I'm recording things with a voice recorder."

"I accept, but on one small condition. I want you to break Horikita completely, do it however you want. I want her to lose all her confidence."

"Deal."

I asked for her hand, and she accepted mine. We are now officially allies.

I have the power no one else has. It is a dynamic duo.

I never expected it to come to this, but what must be, must be. This perfects my plan completely.

"You'd better leave the attic first, it would be funny if the two of us are seen. I think I'll stay here for a bit."

A warm and soft feeling on the cheek.

Did she just kiss me? A little demon, one that I'm going to take advantage of.

"Keep you mask up, Kushida."

"Don't loose your temper, Kiyotaka."

My temper? It's sweet that you're worried about me, Kikyō.

It started raining, my uniform got soaking wet.

Now, the second part of my plan begins.

Flashback end:

I can't get anyone to expose Kushida. If that happens, a chain reaction will follow.

Part 2 of my plan begins now. Build Horikita's trust.

Kushida has already done what I led her to do.

In today's study group, I am assigned to Horikita's group.

Something very funny is going to happen.