Volume 1.2: We are in hell.

I bid farewell to Horikita and made my way to my room.

The beautiful receptionist gave me my roomcard and a manual for some random things lige garbage disposal, elctricity and water usage and other things.

I scanned some information in, one crucial information is, that you aren't allowed to leave the rooms after 10 p.m. means you are forced to either stay or go and get punished.

Interesting how they are at the same time loosened up and strict.

I took my key and opened my room door for the first time.

The room was built simply. A little living room with a little table, office chair, bed and couch. A kitchen with a little kitchentable and the bathroom with washingmachine,dryer, a bathtub and a shower.

Small but pretty good for a 15 year old student. You don't really need much more, if you still do, then you can just buy something at a furniture shop or else where.

Most of the people at my age would decorate or buy some 'hobby' oriented things.

So I decided to go shopping again. Hopefully I will encounter someone else as Horikita again

This time it was in a furniture shop.

I went looking around and found some paintings to decorate my walls. Some real flowers to help air circulation and a robot-vacuum cleaner since I am too lazy to clean everything myself.

That's not everything I wanted to buy, I got a knife set for my kitchen, a panda-apron and some modern-styled plates.

Now the most important things:clothes. Before I devided to attend to this school, Matsuo's son gave me some style-tips.

Also I read some style magazines and was browsing for trending clothes for younger male.

I bought some cool looking clothes and headed back to my room.

The day went on and I was laying down for about three hours browsing through the internet.

Sleeping or actually doing something productive?

Sleeping.

Morning 2nd April-Thursday.

I got up and firstly got ready for the day before eating breakfast.

For the first time today I unlocked my phone and opened the messager app of this school.

'Class 1-D boys

99+ Notifications.'

I wonder what they are talking about...

'Yooo Kushidas breasts are gigantic!'
'Have you seen Hasebe's?!'
'Shut the fuck up Airi supremacy!'

Enough boys groupchat for today. I will screenshot this, this may come in handy now or later.

Seriously, how can you be this down bad for a girl? A fifteen year old...

Well I am fourteen but that is still crazy.

Arguing about which girl has the biggest breats is outrageous and the worst part is...It is in a groupchat with 19 other boys, it just takes one to leak it and it's over with theit highschoollife.

The outstanders in this topic are mainly Yamaguchi, Ike and sometimes Hondō.

If they ever get a wife, the wife needs therapy after murdering them.

Anyways I got to leave now or else I will be late on my real first day of school.

As I left my room and got down to the lobby, someone very suprising was waiting for me I guess.