Volume 4.1: How annoying...

Today was the day since we returned to the ship, we won due to a miracle.

However Hirata and Horikita did that, is unknown to me. Well only 5 Classpoints more, but still won. Demolishing Class-C and A.

Maybe it was Class-B? No...That can't be. I and Ayanokōji found Class-A's Leader, it couldn't be Katsuragi, more like the guy next to him.

Altogether that would only give us 30 Points. Where do the other loss of points from Class-A and B come from?

The chance is high that everyone betrayed their allies, but even Class-B?

Something is wrong surely.

Oh...I almost forgot. We got to meet at the second pool, since Hirata and Kushida rented it for all of us for a day as a sign of victory.

That is quite a good thing to do, but I think it would've been better to save up some points in case of someone being in the verge of expulsion or a financial power-exam shows up.

I got out of my room, some minutes ago, I prepared many things for the pool, also instead of using the public restrooms to change, I just changed here instead, so the probability of perverts lurking in the shadows is 0.

I shut the door and left, picking Satō and Karuizawa up aswell.

"Chiaki-chan! Already rested enough?"

"Yeah, Maya what about you?  Kei seems energetic as always."

"Uhh yeah, I rested quite well since yesterday. But to be honest, I am quite worried about Hirata, Horikita and Ayanokōji."

Well the last one which she named was literally inhuman  on the island. That guy could stay awake for 5 nights straight at this point.

To be honest, he seems to be the most interesting guy in our class. Mysterious, calm and unknown. He is known as Horikita's boyfriend, but the fact that he sometimes dissappears on that island makes me shiver.

Has he got something to do with our victory?

"Yosuke-kun has recovered I guess, so, that was what he told me. Not sure about Horikita or Ayanokōji-kun. Horikita was really desperate  of winning this, thank god she carried us to the win." (Kei)

"Ayanokōji was pretty cool aswell, Horikita is lucky to have such a lazy and not problem causing boyfriend." (Maya)

"Not problem causing? Well wasn't he the first one to literally scare the shit out of everyone in the first day?" (Kei)

"Pretty much, but Maya got a point. He is calm, that is a green flag for a boyfriend, but he seems to be pretty boring, the question I am asking is, how did Horikita and he get together in the first place? I can't recall them talking that much during school." (Chiaki)

Well he could be seen holding a little conversation with her, but that consisted our of bantering each other, that shouldn't cause a feeling of love anyways.

That means they have been talking privately very often or are just putting an act up.

"I seriously can't imagine that they are actually together. It just seems that it is way too fake. Have you seen them kissing or hugging?" (Kei)

Own goal there.

"I must say, Kei you got a point aswell? I think Horikita maybe got together with him to keep her social standard lower. Also he seems trustworthy that he wouldn't betray the class no matter what. I hardly could imagine these two loving each other in the first place. Maybe Ayanokōji is just together with her to push his confidence a little?" (Maya)