Volume 3.4: My Message is spreading

Wherever he has gone, he plays a very dangerous game with class.

At least he is anonymous. Everyone in our class knows who the masked man is, but no one from the other classes.
.
Kanzaki POV:
.
Ryūen's class has completely returned. Only Kaneda stayed.

And that should probably be the beginning of the end in our class, we trust every suspicious person.

Ichinose and Amikura have become completely dependent on Ayanokōji's decisions. I don't understand him either, somehow he is very suspicious I don't understand it, how much power does he have in his class?

Why doesn't anyone talk about him?

I approached Amikura and Ichinose again.

"Ichinose-san, can I ask you something? Ayanokōji... Do you have any kind of relationship with him?"

"Huh? Ayanokōji is really a nicer person, even though he may seem cold at first, you can always cooperate and talk with him. Mako-chan can also confirm it for you~"

"W-what?! Honami-chaaan..."

That is not a positive thing at all. I can't let a psychological dependency build up in this class. He is far too dangerous, we don't know anything about him at the moment, so he might be capable of something we have no idea about.

"What, it's true Mako! You have a crush on him! Make your move before Horikita or Kushida-san gets a hold of him!"

"Honami-chan! I admit that he's a nice boy, but to say that so loudly would be very stupid! Maybe he's somewhere in the forest and has to do something! What if he hears us!"

.
.
.

"It's not that bad, Amikura-san. I'm already taken, Ichinose, please don't force anyone to do that and lower your tone in the forest. I want to sleep here..."

All three froze. They looked up and saw me lying down.

I just caught them in a very uncomfortable situation.

Mako is about to die as red as she gets.Ichinose just can't believe how long I must have been listening and Kanzaki has somehow developed a hatred for me?

"A-Ayanokōji! Do you enjoy interfering in other people's conversations?!" (K)anzaki

"Huh? You can keep talking anyway, I'll just listen from now on if you want." (A)yanokōji

"Like that's better!" (K)

"So you want me to interfere after all? Make up your mind, please." (A)

He grinned. He clenched his fist and tried to control himself again.

Ichinose showed me a forced smile.

"When did you get here?" (I)chinose

"Uhhh since about an hour ago. But I have to go now anyway. I want to pay Class-A a visit too. Goodbye." (A)

I stood up and jumped down. I walked slowly but surely away from them. So that's what I think because I can still hear their footsteps after three minutes.

If you are going to follow me, at least do it well.

I walked along the path that eventually led me to a cave. Before that, I put on my mask so that if it came to violence, I could defend myself without showing myself.

When I stopped, the three who were following me also stopped. I went to the entrance of the cave, I also heard bushes moving, which means they were probably hiding.

A class-A guard was standing in front of a huge wall of fabric that did not allow heat and sunlight to pass through.

"No entry! Also, what's wrong with your appearance? Are you a student?"