Volume 2.35/SS: New Hairstyle unlocked

My head still hurts a little, but that's not the reason why I can't sleep.

Suzune, who is lying next to me, is also not the problem.

But my phone that is constantly bombarded by Yukimura's messages.

Butthurt as fuck.

Can't he even accept that he is worse than me? After that he will be 'better' than me in academics anyway.

》Ayanokōji didn't even try to hide the attempt to cheat!' 《
》He has to cheat to just barely do better than a natural-learning horikita, then he manages to do even partially worse than her. What a clown🤡《
》Come on! Even the teacher noticed it! Didn't he completely flunk the last test?《

Clown to Clown communication.

That's how I would describe the current news of the class group.

Yukimura fighting for his life in it.

The idiot duo that once again has no balls to tell me to my face and some girls who make fun of me.

》Have you nothing else to do but accuse Ayanokōji-boy in the middle of the night without any evidence? Touch some grass.《 Kōenji.

A man of culture...I see.

Shortly after this message, most of them felt addressed and went offline.

I thought at least.

A familiar number appeared in my direct messages.

"IH" Ichinose Honami.

》Ayanokōji-kun! Are you coming to the karaoke tomorrow? You can also take Horikita-san if you want.《 7:36 pm.

>Uh okay. I'm in, but I don't know about Horikita yet, so if she comes or not shouldn't be a surprise.< You, right now.

I turned off my phone since it's very unlikely she'll answer at this hour.
.
.
.
My alarm clock escalated once again. I've never been so rested, alert and energetic as I was this morning.

But I was not the first to wake up. This beautiful girl next to me was already sitting upright as if she had been awake a little longer.

"Good morning, Suzune. How long have you been awake?"

"About twenty minutes, I've been using the bathroom in case it's a problem."

"Huh, you're still asking? You have the right to do whatever you want here."

"I just wanted to make sure."

She hadn't quite adjusted to life in a relationship yet. Like she went into it completely uncertain and unprepared.

People have to have a plan and follow it. You don't get rich by chance.

'Woops I am a billionaire!'

It doesn't work like that.

You need to have a plan for how you want to live your life successfully, you should always have a plan B, but the top priority must be plan A.

It looks like she has a plan A, but this relationship was very unexpected.

I went to the bathroom and slowly got ready for the day.

My uniform fits, hair looks natural and face...looks neutral as always.

"Why do you actually do your hair? Messy hair suits you much more, although both look attractive, but so you look better to me."

"Don't you want only you to see this side of me? This is an exclusive sight that I give you daily, Suzune."