Volume 2.2: War decleration.

It started, the showdown between Ryūen and me.

The bell rang and class ended. I, Suzune and Sudō must now go to the student conference room. I will stay out of it completely today, but Suzune must do as well as she can.

If she fails here, then I see no reason to keep the relationship alive. I only have her as a friend because of that. Not for her thighs, sadism and beauty, but for her usefulness.

Since Kushida betrayed me completely, there is no other person who would bring me as much as Horikita, although she is not as popular, but her presence in this class is on a high level.

Me and Sudō walked out of the classroom first. Suzune would follow a little later with Chabashira-sensei.

"Ey bro, I'm already a little scared. I really don't feel like getting suspended, plus it would really be extremely unnecessary."

"I agree with you Sudō."

A suspension would be very good in this case if we don't manage to find witnesses.

Now Horikita, how do you want to straighten this out? We only have three days until the midterms, and meanwhile we have a little war with Class-C to fight.

I don't really doubt her abilities, but her victory seems unlikely. She knew that someone in our own class must have helped, but she doesn't know exactly who.

Kushida should challenge her, but Ryūen and probably Sakayanagi should really knock her out. But there I am, the joker card of class D, which can be used infinitely.

Will she use me here?

"Sudō, before the negotiations start, please stay calm, even if they provoke you, just stay calm and porvoke them back without having to raise your voice."

"Okay, I should be able to do that."

The representatives of Class-D gathered together. Chabashira-sensei, Suzune, Sudō, and me.

"Please enter and take a seat next to each other, the student council president is already waiting for you."

We went into the small art-court room. There's one presence that bothers me quite a bit, Manabu.... What is he doing here?

"Interesting that the student council president himself is also attending. I didn't expect this presence from you!" Sakagami-sensei. The head of Class C, our math teacher. Probably the most deceitful teacher after Chabashira.

"Well, actually I'm never present for this kind of kid stuff, but this time I find it interesting. Tachibana, please take over from here."

"Thank you President. Now: three students from Class-C have filed a complaint. This complaint includes: The three boys from Class-1C were attacked, beaten up, and injured by Sudō. We can also see that from the injuries."

That seems to be true so far. But how did it start? I would like to know that in detail.

"That's not true at all! They were just jealous that I got a regular place in the basketball club! Then they called me out and attacked me first! I fought back every way I could!"

"Please keep calm. I take it from your statement: they called you out out of envy and attacked you. You fought them back out of self-defense, is that correct?"

"Correct!"

"You have no proof of that, my students are wearing injuries as you see here, which could only confirm your last part of the statement. Everything else, that you meant that it was built up and you only fought back, could not be confirmed."

Sakagami spoke for the three boys.

But one thing struck me, Suzune was extremely quiet all the time.

A look at her could already tell me that she is excited, because her big brother is also there.