Chapter VIII

Ava and Beatrice got ready for their date, they were finally ready to have some real time together.

At first, they went to a restaurant Beatrice found. Beatrice got there first of course and that happened for two reasons. One, Ava was always late to everything and second, Beatrice got there one hour earlier.

Ava finally got to the restaurant, she walked inside, Beatrice saw her and was stunned by how pretty Ava was. Beatrice's gaze changed, like it always does when she looks at Ava.

Ava saw Beatrice too, she smiled and walked to the table. She sat down

"Hi"

"Hi...Ava, you look- you are, gorgeous"

Ava smiled again, Beatrice's little compliments always made her smile.

//

Ava and Beatrice finished eating and then they went for a walk in Madrid's Street, that same street they walked the last time they were in Madrid. Only this time they were holding hands and couldn't keep their eyes off each other, this time, they weren't fighting anything, well....they'd have to fight something, someone but they didn't know it yet. So they were just having fun. Even if it was permanent.

"Remember last time we were here Bea?"

"Yeah i do"

Beatrice also remembered how much Ava wanted to go sightseeing the last time and she also thought that this could help Ava feel better, get back to being herself.

Beatrice stopped walking, she pulled Ava cooser to her, Ava stood still, Beatrice held Ava's other hand and smiled.

"Do you still wanna go sightseeing?"

"Hell yeah i do- sorry sorry. Language."

Ava swearing wasn't really a problem anymore, Beatrice had gotten used to it. Beatrice laughed

"Well then, we could go tomorrow"

"Wait, really?"

Beatrice nodded, Ava smiled, she jumped at Beatrice and hugged her, Beatrice took some steps backward and softly chuckled Ava's back.

//

Beatrice and Ava went to the castle and to Beatrice's room which was now their room by the way. They walked in the room, while holding hands of course. Ava stood in front of Beatrice and smiled.

"Thank you for tonight Bea"

"Of course"

Ava grabbed Beatrice's face and kissed her softly on the lips. She was about the to pull back, but Beatrice didn't want a kiss only, so she pulled Ava closer to Ava and Ava let herself free and just gave in. They walked to the bed and didn't cute kiss, Ava sat down, Beatrice on the top of her, she pulled back and pushed Ava on the bed, Ava froze, Beatrice smiled and kissed Ava again, then moved down to Ava's cheek and then she started marking Ava's neg, that feeling was absolutely perfect for Ava she loved it, she didn't want it to stop but then, she remembered that Beatrice wanted to take things slow and she just wanted to make sure Beatrice was one hundred percent okay with what was happening.

"Bea, Bea, wait"

Beatrice pulled back, she looked at Ava curious
"Was this, bad?"

God of course not, it wasn't bad. It was amazing, perfect, she wanted Beatrice to do it again

"No,no. I loved it. But, Beatrice...i thought you wanted to take things slow"

"I did, but then i released there was nothing and no one holding me back. Gosh Ava I like you so much. I know that. So there's no reason for me to be scared I know it want this because i want you so bad"

Ava smiled, her eyes started sparking, she looked at Beatrice with so much love. She wrapped her hands around Beatrice's neg and kissed her, Ava started undoing the buttons of Beatrice's shirt and Beatrice took it off with rush, when suddenly Ava rolled Beatrice over and sat on the top of her.

Beatrice looked at Ava stunned, Ava leaned for a kiss and Beatrice toucher her hips and with her hands she made all the way to the buttons of Ava's jeans, she undid them and pulled the jeans down so that Ava would kick them out of the bed. Then she pulled her pants down too, they still hadn't cut the kiss then but after some seconds, Ava cut the kiss and took a moment to breath. She took off her t- shirt she leaned towards Beatrice and start kissing Beatrice's neg, she started moving down till she got to Beatrice's underwear. Beatrice was expecting Ava to take it off, so she just closed her eyes and waited for Ava to do it, she completely gave up control over everything, she let herself free and that was a rare thing for Beatrice but whenever Ava was there, Beatrice could do that.

Beatrice was surprised when she realised Ava didn't do anything, she opened her eyes and looked at Ava.

"Bea, are you okay with everything. Is this too much?"

"Ava don't worry."

Beatrice said she took Ava's hand she dragged all the way down and placed it to the her most, sensitive spot.

"I trust you"

Beatrice whispered, she was out of breath. Ava started teasing her, just exploring, Beatrice started moaning, Ava was taking out of her some noises that made her seem desperate, Beatrice would normally be embarrassed but with Ava she didn't feel like that. For many reasons. She was feeling comfortable with Ava and after all this time she waited, after all the time she spent hiding her true feelings and hiding how much she wanted Ava, she just didn't care about it. She was living in the moment. As for Ava, she didn't find Beatrice embarrassing or desperate, she found her absolutely perfect and even hot. She waited for Beatrice to feel ready and to admit her feelings for way too long time. That's why she was living in the moment too.

Ava slipped her hands inside Beatrice softly and slowly, making Beatrice feel overwhelmed, she started gasping, she bite her bottom lip. Ava's fingers started slowing down, and after some minutes she pulled them out and laid down and rest her head on Beatrice's chest while having her one arm placed on Ava's shoulder and the other under Beatrice's back. She lifted her head up and smiled, Beatrice moved her head closer and touched noses with Ava.

"I love you"

Beatrice whispered against Ava's face
"I love you"

Ava said and kissed Beatrice. Then backed off, they both started laughing. They didn't care about anything in that moment because they just had the best time of their life, they had never felt something like that, Ava hadn't felt like that the first time either, she didn't know why but she didn't compare or questioned it. Their first time together, was glorious and amazing and even though they both had zero clue on that kind of stuff but, the whole thing was still perfect and they both loved it.