Chapter IX

Ava woke up the next morning, she opened her eyes and saw Beatrice staring at her while resting her head on her hand, she smiled, Beatrice smiled too and pulled Ava's hair background.

"Good morning Ava"

"Good morning Bea"

Beatrice's hand went from Ava's hair to Ava's face, she cuddled her softly, Ava closed her eyes and kissed Beatrice, then cut the kiss opened her eyes and stared at Beatrice

After last night, there was something different in the way they looked at each other. They already looked at each other with love but there was just something else, something more.

"Okay Ava, I know i told you we'd go sightseeing today-"

Ava knew there wad a but coming

"But?"

"But i have to go buy some things promise i'll be back within an hour and we can go then. How does that sound?"

Ava smiled, she knew Beatrice keeps her promises that's why she didn't argue.

"Okay"

"Okay"

Beatrice said she sat up, Ava laid back on the bed. Beatrice leaned towards Ava again and kissed her with rush but softly, then backed off, Ava chuckled.

//

Ava waited for Beatrice for about an hour, but Beatrice still hadn't come back. Ava didn't get worried or bothered at first, she knew Beatrice would come eventually so she got up, wore some clothes and waited for Beatrice but when another hour passed without Beatrice coming back, she started getting worried and after everything that Ava saw since she got the halo she knew that anything is possible.

Ava got out of the room, she tried to look for Beatrice in the castle but she didn't have any luck, then she tried to find Camila, she found her sitting in a room she ran to her. Camila got up once she saw Ava, she walked to her and noticed that she was upset.

"Ava is everything alright? You seem upset"

"I am okay, kinda, I guess."

Ava was talked anxiously, Camila stared at her confused
"Um have you, seen Beatrice?"
"Yes"
"When?"

Ava said immediately
"About two hours ago"
"Oh fuck. Okay i gotta go"

Ava said she ran away before Camila got to stop her

After some hours, Ava still hadn't hear from Beatrice, even though she sent her lot's of texts asking her if she's alright. She tried to call her again, but again nothing.

She went outside and tried to find her, it was obviously hard, she tried calling her once again, but no answer. When suddenly, she heard a phone ringing, she started walking to that direction, when she got closer she saw a phone bumped on the street, she ran and picked it up, it was Beatrice's phone, that's when she understood something was absolutely wrong.

"Fuck that's not good" Ava said, she started walking away to see if Beatrice was somewhere near until she saw a guy walking he was wearing a hood and he was acting really weird, he followed him, the guy started walking faster and faster. When she got closer she understood that he was, possessed. She got Terrified. Could Beatrice be possessed too?

Ava followed the man, she got an abandoned house, she was about to walk inside, when Ava saw Beatrice standing outside, she ran to her without second thought and hugged her, but Beatrice didn't, Ava backed off and looked at Beatrice weirdly when suddenly, she saw a demon close to Beatrice, she was too late, Beatrice was possessed.

"Okay, Beatrice...look at me. You are stronger just-"

Ava didn't get to finish her sentence, Beatrice punched her, Ava fell down. She looked at Beatrice terrified, once she understood what she'd have to do. She couldn't do it, she had to find another way. Ava got up with rush, walked in front of Beatrice and touched her face

"Bea. It's me It's Ava. Look at me"

Ava said fastly she had no idea what to do so she was just acting out, before she got to catch her breath, Beatrice tried to hit her again, but she dogged her.

"I am not gonna fight you Beatrice"

That didn't stop Beatrice from running to Ava and pushing her down, Ava fell on her knees, it didn't matter what she'd say or what she'd do, Beatrice was possessed she couldn't get to her and there was only one thing to do. She grabbed Beatrice's leg, Beatrice fell down. Ava stood up and looked at her.

"Don't make me do this. Please."

Ava said her voice broke. Nothing happened. Nothing changed. Beatrice pushed Ava away again, but Ava got to stay on her feet, Beatrice got up and pushed Ava against a wall. She was pushing her against the wall constantly, Ava could barely breathe, she was getting anxious, the halo got activated, Ava hadn't felt the halo since forever, there was at least one problem solved. Beatrice got pushed to the ground again. Ava sat on her. She had to do it. She only had two options, she'd either have to let Beatrice stay possessed or she'd either punch her and punch her till the Demon would go out and she obviously couldn't let her stay like that.

Ava started sobbing, she closed her eyes and tried to tell herself that wasn't Beatrice. She started punchig her again and again but she didn't even dare to open her eyes, she knew that if she did she wouldn't be able to continue after a bit she opened her eyes and saw the demon getting out of Beatrice who passed out, she was bleeding. Ava was a bit relieved but also shocked, she backed off with rush and started breathing rapidly, she was crying really hurt once she realized what she did. It absolutely sucked.