Chapter XX

After whatever thing Reya did, everyone finally remembered Ava. And the nightmare was finally over.

The next morning, Ava woke up in Beatrice's arm again. For Beatrice, it was three days but for Ava, it was months without Beatrice and now that everything was over, she would never leave Ava again, ever. She couldn't do it. They had nothing else to fight. Absolutely nothing. They could finally be together. Live their life together. Forever.

Ava opened her eyes, she looked at Beatrice. Stared at her for a while, Beatrice woke up and looked at her too.

"Good morning Bea"
"Good morning"

Beatrice was about to kiss Ava but Ava closed her mouth with her hand, Beatrice pulled back

"Umm?"
"Can i brush my teeth first?"

Ava said with her hand still on her mouth. Beatrice chuckled. Ava pulled her hand away. Beatrice was about to kiss her again but Ava covered her mouth again

"Don't be a baby"

Beatrice said she grabbed Ava's hand and tried to pull it away but Ava shook her head. And chuckled again

Beatrice sat on the top of Ava, she pulled her hand away and softly touched Ava's lips with her fingers. Ava stared Beatrice's hand then lifted her eyebrows and stared Beatrice, Beatrice kissed her with rush. After a bit, they pulled back Ava bite her lips.

"Skip morning training?"

Ava said almost breathless

"Yeah"

Beatrice said and kissed Ava again. After some seconds she cut the kiss and started opening the buttons of Ava's shirt, well that was actually Beatrice's shirt but Ava wanted to sleep in it. Beatrice started kissing Ava's belly, meanwhile Ava reached for her pants and pulled them down then kicked them out of the bed. Beatrice reached for Ava's underwear and took it off. She didn't hesitate at all, she slipped her fingers inside Ava smoothly. Ava started breathing rapidly and moaning. The only person that could drew this kind of noises out of her was Beatrice only Beatrice.
//

Ava was laying on her side. Beatrice too, she had her arm around Ava was cuddling her. Ava was there squeezing into Beatrice's hug knowing that everything was over. She turned around and looked at Beatrice
She reached for a small soft kiss then pulled away

"Bea. I already did this again but, maybe this time we'll be different"

"What?"

"Let's go back to the Alps. Together. I still owe you a drinking lesson"

Beatrice stayed quiet. Ava waited for some seconds when Beatrice didn't answer she sat up.

"Bea?"

Beatrice sat up too, she looked down

"Forget it. Beatrice forget it. I-"

"Yes"
"What?"
"Let's go back. Let's do this"
"You- you are joking right?"
"No. I've lost so much time with you i am done doing that. I want to be with you, now, tomorrow and the day after that and forever. Let's freakin do this"

Ava chuckled, she reached for a kiss again. Beatrice cut the kiss and put her forehead against Ava's they chuckled

"I love you Beatrice"
"I love you too"

//

And eventually, Ava and Beatrice did it. They went to the Alps and lived their life. Without the craziness and the chaos. It was just the two of them. No one else. They went through hell, Ava was in hell and still managed to make it back to Beatrice. And Beatrice, she lost Ava so many times and still ended up with her. It was the proof, that no one could keep them apart. Ava might've avoided destiny more than once but this time she couldn't. Beatrice was the only fate that Ava couldn't beat. Their love, was stronger than everything, stronger than all the darkness , stronger than every demon and monster they faced.
Ava and Beatrice spent the rest of their lives fighting against everything together, united, with only weapon, their love.