Author's Afterword

Thank you to all the lovely Readers who continue to read WangXian Untamed, vote for the chapters and comment to share their thoughts – you are so very, very appreciated!

A friend suggested I add this Afterword to let you know the sequel to WangXian Untamed is now being published.  Unfortunately, only those following my profile saw a message when I started to publish WangXian Untamed Together; those with WangXian Untamed in their reading list did not see a notice.  I hope this will reach those readers interested in staying with the tale, who might otherwise be unaware it continues.

WangXian Untamed Together, which is updated every Tuesday, follows the efforts of Wei WuXian, Lan WangJi and our other beloved characters as they try to get to the bottom of the mysteries that remain.

The short story collections tied to WangXian Untamed – One Shots and Hot Shots – are continuing to be updated sporadically, when our Beautiful Boys make it necessary or my brain itches insist (*wink*).

I'm hoping to start publishing some Modern AU material later this year.  It may be short stories, or possibly another full book - yet to be finalized.

If you choose to follow my profile, you will get a message when I publish new material.

Again, thank you all for following me through the (admittedly bent) meanderings of my mind that have now become WangXian Untamed; my very first book. I thank you for your interest and invite you to continue the tale with me through WangXian Untamed Together.

I hope to "see" you there!

Lots of love,

PrivateCitizen