20 Days Before: Texting

Y/N POV:

I rolled over the next morning, I knew I had to get a plane to the US later today as that was the date on the tickets, and of course, it was a late-night flight. I woke up early and rolled over to check my phone.

Scarlett had replied.

"Oh hey Y/N! Of course I'll text back, I'm the one who gave you my number didn't I?!?! Premiere was good, didn't spill any accidental secrets, see you later ;)"

Oh wow. I didn't expect Scarlett to reply to me, I'm not sure why but for some reason It was making my stomach soar. I smiled at the text and opted to just react to it so as to not seem too needy, adding a small heart to the message. I smiled at my phone and then put it back down on the nightstand beside me.

I rubbed my eyes with my hands and rolled out of bed when my phone buzzed again. Thats confusing. I'm not used to texts or notifications, I'm quite introverted, and not many people actually have my number outside of agents, actors, and people who work for me and let's be honest, actors don't exactly have time to text me all day and night.

"You're allowed to reply love 😂"

Oh my.. Scarlett was replying again and the pet name she had suddenly developed made my heart shine. I smiled to myself and picked up my phone once again.

"Not when it's Scarlett Johansson!!"

I smiled satisfied with my response. I mean I was starstruck by the woman, why would I not be honest?

I took this moment to head into the bathroom and get ready for the day. I fancied a morning shower before my long flight this evening, I didn't want to feel too disgusting before the flight even began and I wanted to get it out of the way.

After my shower I did the necessities of the morning and then re-entered my room and checked my phone, searching for Scarlett's response which I promptly found.

"I didn't think I was that scary.. lol"

I smiled to myself and proceeded to type out my reply.

"You're not, but you are Scarlett fucking Johansson and I must admit I've been admiring your work. All jokes aside, you are an impressive individual Ms Johansson ;)"

I was satisfied with my reply. It somehow felt flirty, but that wasn't what I was going for. I'm hoping my future co-star could possibly be a good friend, I'm a little short of those lately, besides, she's married and I'm straight.

I put my phone in the back pocket of my jeans and headed to my wardrobe to start packing some necessities for the trip. I didn't actually know how long I was staying in the US, a part of me hoped that I'd get to stay for a while and a certain American actress could give me a tour.

As if on cue, my phone buzzed again.

"Awh, I'm flattered honestly, but you are just as impressive love, look at you go!!! you're on the front of British Vogue like every other month now aren't you?! lol!"

I chuckled at the exaggeration. Yes, I knew I was famous and I knew I was talented, else how did I get this far but I still had my insecurities.

"Scarlett, I can assure you, I'm not as impressive in person."

Texting with the American was something I never expected would be part of my day but here it was.

Packing complete, I dragged the bag downstairs and next to my door so that the driver can just collect it without treading too far into the house. With that, I started making lunch, not one for breakfast, and mentally prepping for the hours ahead.