19-18 Days Before: After Party

A/N: Yes that is SJ doing karaoke as the top photo, another one will be in the chapter!!
TW: Drinking, getting drunk, party.

Y/N's POV:

The movie had finished, and judging from the standing ovation and cheers that echoed through the room, everything about it had been a hit. I didn't understand however how we were meant to make the Black Widow movie after seeing the death of Natasha Romanoff on screen. I was excited to find out though.

The main cast had their signatures up on the screen in the titles and they all got up and went down to the front. As i'd only appeared in this movie, i wasn't the main cast so i had not earned this honour yet but i stood up and clapped as my cast mates got onto the stage infront of me.

Sam next to me was in awe by the whole thing, having always dealt with my public appearance, never actually experiencing my life for himself.
"This is incredible Y/N, this atmosphere, i can't get enough!" He hopped excitedly next to me as we clapped everyone.

After the ending scenes and the whole movie had wrapped up, the original six cast members stood all together with their arms linked and took a massive bow which earned whoops and cheers from around the cinema.

Wow.

I smiled towards Scarlett, giving her a thumbs up and a wink, to which she tearily responded with a small nod and smile. I ultimately just sat there and watched this beautiful moment unfold before my eyes, this was incredible and i couldn't get enough. I just hoped that the general public would enjoy it was much as everyone here did.

The mic was slowly passed along the avengers, everyone saying a few words before passing it onto the next cast member. Then it hit Scarlett.
"Everyone, this has been an amazing 10 years, the highlight of my career playing Natasha Romanoff.. I'm in love with this woman and she will forever be a part of me. Considering i'm dead now, don't expect to much of me, but trust me, being dead means i will not be leaving my amazing marvel family, i still need to wipe a bit more red out of my ledger!"  And with that she winked at me and passed the mic to Downey.

I blushed yet again, this woman was becoming a problem, it was confusing, she was making me feel things i'd never felt before, almost like she was unlocking some deeper innate cognitive ability with emotion i never knew i owned. It was so confusing...

Downey looked around the room and lifted his arms, earning him another applaud, only one Robert Downey Jr could earn.
"Everyone, you're all invited to my place for the after party, bring your lovers, dates, mothers, fathers, i don't give a shit this is the biggest film of the year, let's end this night with a bang!" he yelled as his parting speech.

Everyone laughed and got up from their seats to head to Downeys place. Only thing was, i had no fucking clue where that would be.

I held onto Sam as i pushed my way towards Colin who i knew Scarlett would return to when she was done.
"Hey Colin, will you be headed to the after party?" I wondered politely to the comedian.
"You don't know where it is so you!" he chuckled.
"hmm.. i mean now that you mention it!" You nudged him playfully.

You both laughed as Scarlett made her way to join you.
"What's happening here then?" she laughed as she put her arm around Colin and gave him a swift squeeze before backing away.
odd...

"Nothing, just Y/N and Sam here don't know where Downey lives!" Colin smiled at his wife.
"Ahhh, no problem guys, you can get in my car and we'll go as a group, I'll make sure you get back to the hotel rooms safe as well don't worry." Scarlett offered.

"Actually, i should end my night here, mind if i head back Y/N?" Sam asked politely.
"Of course Sam, take the car with my driver and head back, i'll talk to you tomorrow." I kissed his cheek delicately and stroked his shirt out.
"Thanks so much." He smiled down at me, being quite a tall man had its perks.