6-5 Days Before: Norway

Y/N's POV:

Once Scarlett and I landed in Norway we were split up in different cars to go to the same hotel, they didn't want us travelling together because we're both quite famous and it would cause some inconveniences.

I pulled up outside the hotel and grabbed my bags from the driver, thanking him before dragging my bag through into the lobby of the place. By the counter, i saw Sam and i gave him a small hug.
"How have you been lovely?" I asked, giving him a small smile. He took my bag and updated me on some of his life, some of the small issues he's had with some of the press and a few more publicist things that i dont fully understand.

I listened intently anyway as he grabbed me my key and led me towards the rooms. The cast and crew for the film would all be staying on apparently two floors of this hotel and we'd be filming nearby in the forests.

I invited Sam into my room but he declined, saying he needed to get some stuff organised for me. So i took this as a moment to find a corner to shove my bag in.

I didn't feel the need to unpack my bag as we'd only be there for a few days, so i ended up just throwing my wash bag in the bathroom and collapsing on the bed. I picked up my phone and moved to Scarlett's contact.
"Where did you end up?? x" I texted, curious as to what room she's in.

After 20 minutes of exploring TV channels and browsing the room, my phone pinged and i quickly jumped back onto the bed to open the text.

Scarlett: "I've actually been taken straight to set, cya asap :)xx"

I smiled at my phone then put it down, continuing my exploration of the room.

The next morning i was up early to shoot some scenes and had found myself down on set in the makeup chair by 5:40am. I was having a joke around with some of the makeup guys as they put me into a black widow suit this time.

From what i understood from todays script. My character was in pursuit of Scarlett's for the Norway scenes - so we didn't actually have any scenes together as i was basically tracking her. I knew she was on a trip into more rural Norway this morning to film some of the trailer scenes, i'll be going down there this afternoon to do my trailer scenes then i'm done for the Norway shoot.

In the most humble of ways, i was not used to this change where i wasn't one of the main characters in a movie. Yes i was in this, but i was more of a background character, giving context to the endgame films. Maybe Marvel would plan to use me later on but Scarlett's character is dead so it's a nice surprise for them to be doing this film.

It's amazing because Endgame has only just premiered and Sam had been updating me on the popularity and it's absolutely incredible. One of my first HUGE projects that has worldwide recognition and following, it's incredible.

Sam had also been receiving a lot of phone calls for adverts and movies which i've told him to decline as i've been slowing it down more recently. However, i have told him that if one of my dream roles pop up to forward them to me so that i can make an executive decision.

Back in the makeup chair and the ladies were almost done getting me ready. Makeup done and Widow suit on, i strutted confidently out of the trailer and out into the Norwegian air. It was a bit of a gloomy day but apparently that's what the guys need for the perfect scene today.

There was a fake supermarket and some wires set up as my character was going to be jumping from the room of the building to get into the door, like she'd been waiting there for a while.

I shook my stunt doubles hand, introducing myself. I didn't really need one for Endgame as my role was quite minor.
"Hi there! it's so lovely to meet you!" she said and i smiled.

We ran through the stunt a few times before getting the perfect take, then the stunt double did it to fill in a few gaps in post. I was quite content, but now it was time for the acting...

"ACTION!!"

The Widow walked into the shop with caution, the shopkeeper staring at her totally unphased after seeing Natasha here frequently. She inconspicuously strolled up and down the small isles, trying to figure out how local Natasha was to this shop to be able to find her.

After finding no leads she walked naturally towards the shop keeper.
"How can i help you?" he asked in a friendly tone.

The Widow wasn't up for talk, knowing the only way to effectively extract information was with fear.

She drew a knife from her side, throwing it up before catching it blade down in her right hand and pushing it up to the man's throat, taking him off guard but not touching his skin.. yet...

"The red head." she deadpanned, moving round behind the man, not moving the blade. She opened his cash register, looking for where he filed away any of Natasha's receipts. "where is she coming from."

"I don't know i swear!" the man stuttered but the knife only moved to touch his skin now, slightly nicking where the blade was sharp.
"What does she drive?" the Widow asked, a different approach obviously being needed here.

She continued to rummage for a receipt that would have any indication of Natasha's alter-egos. She knew what she was looking for.
"A-a white four wheeler!" the man gave up the information easily, allowing the Widow to loosen the blade on his neck ever so slightly.

"Now then, which direction? or do you actually know where she's coming from?" the widow continued finding a receipt under the name "Fanny Longbottom" not fitting in with the Norwegian names she had come across so far.

She grabbed that and pocketed it before turning her full attention to the man she was holding at her knife. "She goes left at the exit, i don't know where she heads from there honestly! She usually puts a hood up and gets in and out without a word..." he trails off, looking down.

The Widow could tell he was telling the truth and had no more information to give to her so she removed the blade. The man immediately grabbed at his throat, feeling where the knife had been and frowning.

"You tell me when she's back, I'll see you round Otto." The Widow says, showing the power she has over him, knowing his name without ever asking. The man nodded, not questioning how to get in contact with the Widow, knowing any questions are too dangerous to ask at this point.

The Widow walks out of the shop and looks left, deciding to follow the way for 10 miles before hunting the general era for any sign of her former Russian lover.

"AND CUT!" the producer yelled out. I smiled, very happy with how that scene came out, utterly impressed that i was able to do the knife first try!

Everyone congratulated me and we ran it a few more times before they piled me into a car to drive to the next location. By the time we got there it was getting later and i could see Scarlett doing a scene.

I got out the car and moved along, watching her doing what she does best, absolutely transfixed on the woman infront of me.

"I LOVE MY JOB" she screamed as she climbed into the water ready for the next scene to film. I laughed and managed to stay hidden amongst the people, just admiring her as she worked.

When she was done, i filmed a few scenes of me just following hints of Natasha however after i was done, i wasn't able to catch Scarlett before i left.

Once i got back to the hotel later in the evening, i sent another text.
"You were incredible today lovely, sleep well xx"

I pressed send and the reply came almost immediately.
"Could say the same for you fellow Widow. Goodnight Love x"

And with that, i fell asleep again, content and happy at my goodnight message.

A/N: Could u guys let me know if u want to know about what they're filming or if u want me to focus entirely on us and Scarlett rather than Natasha and 'the widow'???