Night 2: Date Night!

Y/N's POV:

Now, it was my turn to take Scarlett on a date. Since i had gotten home i had abandoned my bag somewhere, swapping my dirty washing for new clothes and then doing my washing. Then i had showered, freshened up and had done some research on date ideas.

I had finally decided on something that i hoped she would like, but i knew i couldn't surprise her with it as i needed to know if she'd be okay with it. So, i had decided to tell her once i got to her house, and if she wasn't up for it, i had a backup plan.

I checked in with the studios to see how many days off we had since the press tours. Scarlett had actually been called in this afternoon to finalise a few little scenes which had surprised me but i got told that both me and her would be free for at least tomorrow which would be perfect. Scarlett works so hard and it fits in well with my date idea if she's able to stay out of work for at least the morning after.

I sent her a text a few hours before coming to pick her up, telling her to wear something that she could layer up as the night progressed as the only indication i had given her was that we would be outside for quite a while. I also told her there would be a bit of a commute for what i had planned but she said she wouldn't mind.

I put my phone down and fell back on my bed, thinking through my clothes to decide what sort of thing to wear. I decided on some casual jeans and strapy black top. I had a white linen shirt that i put over the top and then another layer with a sweater and a coat for if i got cold later into the evening.

After everything was ready i sat down and spent some time going over some of my lines for the next time im on set while i waited for Scarlett to get home and get ready. We agreed that she'd text me when shes nearly ready to be picked up so that i have time to drive over. Finally when the text came through giving me the okay, i couldnt stop smiling, really excited for this date i had planned.

I slipped into the white linen shirt and did up some of the buttons, leaving some of the top ones undone as i was still wearing a black top underneath. I then grabbed my items i needed for the date, some things i had prepared earlier that sat in a cool bag and a small bag of stuff i knew i needed to take as i was planning on ending up at my other house.

I grabbed my keys and walked out the door, locking it behind me before opting to get into my 4x4 instead of my other car. With the 4x4 it was much cheaper, not really meant for london and london traffic but it had what i needed, which was  the truck-like boot that we could sit in.

The reason i didn't like driving in it in london was soon revealed as i struggled on the slightly tighter areas of the city. Finally i made it to Scarlett's house again after a long and stressful drive.

I knocked on the door, suddenly realising i hadn't really bought any flowers or anything and i silently scolded myself. After a few seconds she opened the door and there she was.

She was wearing jeans also and a light blue striped shirt which was tied off at the bottom, showing a little of her stomach that made my breath hitch in my mouth.