Night 5: Tension

Y/N's POV:

I walked out to my car and spotted Scarlett on her phone in the drivers seat. I frowned a little and walked over, opening the drivers door.
"You driving then?" I chuckled as she looked up. her eyes relaxed as soon as she saw it was me.
"Of course! I owe it to you, you've driven me around more than me you!" She then shut the door on me.

I gasped and walked round to the passenger side, opening the door and climbing in - dumping my bag on the floor. "That was rude!" i gasped, my hand over my chest. She giggled at me before adjusting the seat. "small." I immediately said as she was adjusting it lower so she could reach the pedals.

She gasped and stopped what she was doing to playfully slap my arm. "Careful Y/L/N else i may not commit to what i have planned for you tonight." She winked. I gasped at that, pushing my legs together, hardly noticeable. She grinned innocently at me then continued. "Could you plug my phone in, i want to be on the aux, could you also set up the Sat Nav to your address?" she requested while she continued to adjust her seat.

I nodded inaudibly, still in mild shock, plugging in her phone and setting up the route.
"Im surprised you havent memorised the trip by now Johansson." i stated simply.
"Oh i nearly have, just the more complicated bit through central London isnt too fun." she explained.
"I agree, dont worry." i comforted.

As she pulled away, i decided to rest my hand on her upper thigh. I had no intentions of teasing her at all, just a comfort thing. Occasionally throughout the drive i would silently draw circles on her leg. I could see her smiling from the corner of my eye which made me smile and blush slightly too. Scarlett seemed to act all dominant and sassy, but deep down i could tell she would fully submit to me as soon as i was ready. I was excited for that day.

"Can you skip this song?" She asked. I nodded and skipped onto the next song which was U2, Stuck in a Moment. She hummed along initially until the first lyric came in and she started singing. I had heard her sing before, of course, but never a whole song. I just watched her in awe.

I'm not afraid
Of anything in this world
There's nothing you can throw at me
That I haven't already heard

She looked over at me and smiled for a moment before turning back to the road and continuing.

I'm just trying to find
A decent melody
A song that I can sing
In my own company

She was starting to build up for the chorus and i was quite excited. Her voice was incredible. I had stopped drawing circles on her leg, my vacant hand just sat there as she blessed my ears.

I never thought you were a fool
But darling, look at you (Ooh)
You gotta stand up straight, carry your own weight
These tears are going nowhere baby

I decided to join in for the chorus, catching her by surprise as we both sang.

You've got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in a moment
And now you can't get out of it
Don't say that later will be better
Now you're stuck in a moment
And you can't get out of it

We both laughed a little and i stopped singing as i knew i was definitely not as good as her and i wanted to listen.

Once she finished singing she turned to me and smiled. I withdrew my hand and started to clap as she pulled up on my driveway. "That was both the most beautiful and attractive thing ive ever heard. MY GOD you're so multi-talented! You're collecting professions like they're pokemon cards!" i joked.

She laughed at that as i returned my hand to her lap while she parked. "I actually made an album when i was younger in 2008, i might let you listen to it if you fancied. I also did an EP last year with Pete Yorn, we've worked together a lot actually." she responded.