Night 3: Last Night

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Y/N's POV:

Tonight, was the last night at my home. After coming back from the market, Scarlett was really excited and had bought a few trinkets to bring back to her house in NYC. We had managed to go through the day remaining largely unrecognised which is good. I suppose it's that thing where when you see someone out of context you don't really take it in.

Scarlett and i had managed to bag another night at the house and were now cooking a meal together. We seemed to flow really easily in the kitchen, only now, it's more sensual. Scarlett was playing her playlist on my speakers and every so often she would leave gentle kisses on my neck, cheeks, lips and shoulders as i was chopping up the food.

Her hands would gently stroke my waist and hips or gently brush my neck and shoulders before leaving soft kisses. I loved it, the physical contact was so beautiful and pure and it left the familiar tingles through my body each time.

She had me utterly in the palm of her hand. When i asked why she was doing it she simply replied with: "Because it makes me happy to see you happy, it feels natural and i love physical contact. I love the effect it has on you!" she smiled and winked.

I put all of the vegetables into the pan to cook and wrapped my arms around her waist, swaying in time with the music. Her head fell back onto my shoulder, under my neck and chin which made me smile. I kissed the top of her head and she looked up and smiled.

I understood what she meant, giving this kind of affection was just as beautiful as receiving it, as the face of pure adoration was enough for me to continue my movements.

My hands gently stroked around her waist and to her hips, gripping and rocking gently until she let out a small exhale.
"I get it now" i whispered in her ear before kissing softly down her neck. She moaned lightly.

I gave her just enough before i stepped away from her, leaving her wanting and needy. She huffed in annoyance and i giggled, opting to stir our dinner.

I served it up on some plates and we ate at the table in a comfortable silence with the dulcet tones of the music in the background giving a really homey atmosphere. This felt like home.

Honestly this whole trip had felt like a little insight into what my future could be with Scarlett and i was loving every second of it. I again was reminded that Scarlett does live in America and decided to push it aside again and come round to it again once it become an issue.

I wanted to be present.

Once we had finished eating, Scarlett offered to take out the plates and i thanked her, following her into the kitchen and loading them up into the dishwasher. She tried to shove me away but i refused, wanting to equal out the workload.

She didn't complain anymore and we continued our peaceful evening routine that we had been falling into over the last few weeks, only this time there was more affection.

After we had finished the chores, we both froze for a moment and made eye contact. All the tension from the evening had built up enough and we could see it in each others eyes - it was about to come to a head.

Scarlett rushed forward suddenly towards me, grabbing my hips and picking me up, putting me on top of the counter. Her lips immediately found mine, and i returned the affections with the same amount of hunger.

The kiss was aggressive yet sensual, raw yet passionate. You could feel the urgency and the sparks were so intense, it made chills move through my spine and my stomach felt floaty with excitement.