Night 2: Date Night! (P2)

Y/N POV:

Scarlett's kiss lingered on my lips as she pulled away, looking down immediately blushing.
"I'm sorry, everything's just perfect Y/N... thank you." She smiled up at me, her face still looking down but her eyes meeting mine through some strands of hair.

I reached towards her face and tucked the loose hairs behind her ears, smiling at her.
"C'mon, let's enjoy the show!" i smiled, changing the subject - not very good at taking compliments.

She took the hint and shifted round as we laid down in the back of the truck, snacking on some of the food i had prepared. She had leaned over so her head was resting on my shoulder as she laid.

Suddenly she gasped and jumped slightly, pointing at a point in the sky.
"I think i saw one!!" she spoke, excitement lacing her tone, like a kid on christmas.

Her inner child was fully exposed to me right now, and that made me feel really quite special. Although i didn't understand my sexuality, or even hers, i knew that right now, in this moment, all we needed was each other. I don't know how or why, but that was the moment i think i decided that she would be mine whether it killed me or not.

I came back to earth and watched the sky as well, also pointing out the shooting stars while stroking her arm absentmindedly. She began to shiver a bit so she pulled on an extra layer, making her look absolutely adorable. I grinned at her and then she settled back down, this time even more on top of me.

She settled in with her head rested on my chest, which made my breathing instantly quicken so i really hoped she didn't notice that. I'm sure she must of, as i felt her smiling on my chest.

After laying and watching the shower for an hour or so, we started to get really cold, and our extra layers we had been adding on were no longer cutting it so we decided to head inside. We walked into my house, me carrying our belongings and my other hand in hers.

I led her into the living room and sat her down before putting everything else in the kitchen area. I then returned to where she was and she looked up at me with an adorable little smile.

"That was so amazing Y/N, thank you, that was the best date ever!" she explained, I smiled down at her, walking up to her and standing between her legs.
"I agree, it was amazing because i was with you!" i giggled.

She slapped my arm. "That's corny!" she chuckled before stroking where she had gently slapped and bringing me in for a hug.

Her head rested on my stomach as she was sat and i was still standing, until suddenly i was dragged downward. I let out a small squeal and then relaxed into it as i had found myself completely on top of Scarlett.

"Always knew you were a top." she giggled with a little confident wink. I laughed in return but i felt my cheeks burning up and knew i was 100% blushing stronger than i had ever in my life.

I shifted off her lap to sit next to her and pull a blanket from the back of the sofa. I tucked us both under it before grabbing the remote from the side.
"How about a film?" i asked out loud as i turned on my TV.

Scarlett nodded in agreement before letting me lean comfortably on her shoulder. In all honesty, the top comment had made me a little more nervous than she thinks. I don't think i'll be able to top.. it's.. scary? I just don't know how to do that, my confidence slightly melting away.

I put on a random film on one of the TV channels that had just started then continued my cuddle into her side.
"Are you okay? you've gone all quiet?" she mumbled into the top of my head.
"I- yeh i'm fine." i said skeptically, the thoughts continuing to enter my mind.

"Y/N you can talk to me." she stated plainly. Something about her tone and the idea of how open our communication had been so far, encouraged me to speak up a little about my thoughts.

"I mean.. the comment just now.. I- I don't think i could do that Scar.. its very out of my comfort zone and I- yeh" i stuttered out as best i could. She seemed to immediately understand, pushing my head off her shoulder so she could look at me.

"Y/N.. i don't expect you to do that, it was just a joke, do not worry. When it comes to it, i know what i'm doing okay? Let me look after you okay?" she assured me.

I smiled at her weakly, happy with her answer and mildly turned on. I wasn't going to admit that though. I blushed ever so slightly and opened my mouth to speak.
"Thank you, i needed to hear that." i stated.

Scarlett nodded, pecking my lips with hers a little in reassurance. Almost to seal the deal.

After she pulled back, she gave me a small smile, then wrapped her arm around my shoulders assuringly, as well as moving my head back onto her shoulder.
"So like.. what's the timeframe on that offer?" i asked, joking around a little.

"It can be redeemed whenever you feel ready darling." she teased back. There was serenity in her tone though.
"Hmmm.. i'll think about it then." i giggled, settling back into her arms.

After the movie finished, we immediately started to migrate up the stairs and to my bedroom. I don't know what came over me, but suddenly i felt it and i knew.

As soon as i shut the door behind us to my bedroom, i pushed Scarlett up against it, the first time i'd ever been properly dominant in this situation.
"Scar.. were you serious? would you be ready??" i asked, my eyes darting between her lips and eyes.

"Y/N... i would've been okay with it the moment we met.." she trailed off in a small whisper. That was all the confirmation i needed to shove my lips into hers.

When they clashed, they began to move steadily in time, like a choreographed dance that was meant to happen. Sparks flew from every ounce of my body that was touching her, originating from our lips, to my hands which rested on her waist, to my chest which was brushing up against hers occasionally due to our closeness.

I've never felt this safe in this position in my life, the ability to be dominant in this situation and really lead the moment made me feel empowered and safe, as if i knew that Scarlett would put all my needs before her. I knew this was what i wanted in this moment.

AN: So sorry for the shorter chapter... but as you can tell, we were kinda building up for this moment sooooo.. enjoy the next one 😉