18 Days Before: Hangover

Y/N's POV:

Where in the hell have i woken up?

I looked around at my surroundings, seemingly in an unfamiliar house that i had not seen before. I'm pretty sure i'm safe as i don't remember leaving any of the marvel gang last night. I just couldn't tell if this was Roberts house or not. It didn't seem like Roberts house... It also didn't seem like my hotel room.

I rolled over onto my side and found a glass of water and a pill, which i immediately grabbed and took. As I moved more, i started to realise the echoing throbbing pain in my head. Next was what i was wearing.

The same dress as the premier.

Dear god they're going to kill me. This dress is so expensive and i took it OUT. Oh dear god Sam will kill me. I may as well write my will here and now, wherever here and now is.

Upon looking around some more, there was a small chair at the end of the bed which had some simple casual clothes on. What looked like a pair of dark blue jeans and a flannel shirt. To the side of those was a new packet of underwear.

Someone has thought this through...

I got up slowly from the double bed i found myself in. I was so confused on what and how i ended up here. I still didn't know who's house this was, but i think i was about to find out as the clothes had a note on.

I walked over and in neat handwriting there it was.

Hey Y/N,
You got pretty drunk last night so Colin picked us both up and took us back to ours. Your in our guest room, bathroom is en suite, whenever you're ready, pop downstairs and find us!
P.S: We keep new underwear for if guests stay over, nobody else have worn these xx

She had written it in her own hand writing and i smiled at the note, deciding to shower before going to find Colin and Scarlett

I headed for the en suite as per instruction and started to freshen up, taking a shower then doing my teeth with the unopened toothbrush in there and then emerging from the bathroom in a robe.

I grabbed the clothes from the chair and sat on the bed. The one thing i didn't have was a bra.. but that was okay, Scarlett can't exactly predict my bra size!

It was at this moment that i was getting changed that I remembered the conversation me and Scarlett had before the party. I had a lot to think about in all honesty, All i knew was that i think i liked Scarlett.. i'm not sure, i've only known her personally, in reality for a few days but it's strange, it almost feels like i've known her my whole life. It's comfortable.

I smiled at my thoughts and decided that this wasn't something to debate. I'll just follow my heart. Women have never really been on the cards for me, but i suppose if the paparazzi don't press, i could just experiment and see.. what's the harm in that?