Night 2: Firsts

AN: SMUT WARNING ⚠️

yup.. it's happening... Do not slate my smut writing skills, ive not written that much. I'm still not sure if it's all happened too quick but i feel like this is the right time? second date, amazing night? this feels right to me so we're going with it. Plus it fits in with what i have planned for the rest of the story. Sit tight guys and enjoy this first of many :)

Y/N's POV:

Scarlett and I were really starting to get heated. I hadnt moved off her so she was still pressed into the door and i was still kissing her hungrily, sparks flying from our lips and throughout my body. I wondered if she felt these sensations too for a short moment before it started to change.

Scarlett moved her body off the wall and broke from the kiss. "However much i love you being in charge darling, please, allow me, i want you to feel as comfortable as possible in this situation if you're so sure you're ready?" She asked, double checking if this was what i wanted. Which it was. I was so ready for this.

I have had sex before, but never with a woman, never with anyone like Scarlett. My mind was flying all over the place, to the anticipation of what would be happening now, to where Scarletts hands were resting around my neck, to my previous sexual experiences. I had no training or experience for what was about to happen, and i only truly realised this right now.

"Scarlett.. i have no clue what im doing, all i know is this feels right. I want this, i want you, but you're going to have to show me..." I trailed off, suddenly becoming shy and looking down. Scarlett lifted my chin with her middle and index finger, angling my lips back to hers. She gave me a light kiss before backing off to look at me again.

"I know, if we do this, theres no pressure, no expectations, you can stop whenever, you can tell me to stop no matter the point. If you cant speak, tap me three times anywhere and ill stop. I want you to feel safe with me like-" Scarlett began to explain, but i cut her off. I kissed her deeply, which after a moment, she also reciprocated.

"Scar.. i love how you're explaining all this, i know what im getting into, now fuck me." The sudden burst of confidence caught me off guard briefly, but i had no time to think about that as this had sparked something in Scarlett.

She recaptured my lips yet again, this time not breaking it. Her hands moved to my waist, gripping it securely, yet not aggressively, as she forced me backwards towards the bottom of the bed. When my calfs hit it, she didnt even break the kiss as she moved a hand onto my back to lower me gently. My legs hung over the edge as her arms travelled back down to my waist and hips.

"Im going to take this off now is that okay?" She asked, tugging gently at my shirt which was tucked in.
"Yes" was the only word that escaped my lips as she untucked the shirt i was wearing and started to undo the buttons.

I felt the cold air hit my chest for a moment as Scarlett had to move away to slip it off my shoulders. After it came off my arms, her lips reconnected hungrily with mine for a moment until she sat up herself on my lap. I moved to sit upright as i watched her slowly undo each button of her shirt. She did it steadily and sensually, a devilish smirk spreading across her face which made me giggle a little.

A small burst of confidence allowed me to place my hands either side of her hips to steady her on my lap. Her shirt slipped off her shoulders and onto the floor behind her, exposing her bra and bare front. I blushed violently and took my eyes away from her body for a moment to gain my composure. When my eyes found their way to her face, she was also flushed red.

"You're so perfect.." She whispered silently, almost to herself under her breath, but i heard.
"Says THE Scarlett Johansson! You're... you-" I stuttered, trying to get the right words out. But instead Scarlett had regained her composure and kissed me gently yet again.