19 Days Before: Fame

Y/N POV:

I woke up in LA, slightly confused and extremely jet lagged. I knew today was the endgame premiere worldwide and i was nervous yet again. I was so nervous that i had broken my golden rule and makeup artists were going to be coming in to help me get ready today. I fear that if I did this look myself, I wouldn't be able to pull it off, so i allowed a little extra help.

Scarlett had actually advised I use her makeup artists as apparently they're all so lovely and i agreed to it after expressing my concerns. She seemed overjoyed and then had fallen asleep on Colins shoulder for the remainder of our flight.

I did wonder about those two, as they seemed so close and so loving towards one another, but the comment that Scarlett had made yesterday did make me wonder...

I cannot wait until I get a loving husband. Dating had never been very successful for me and i've always wondered why. I've never been in a relationship for more than 6 months which most of my friends say is insane! I agree, but i don't know how to change it. Men are quite difficult to get along with when it comes to having a relationship.

There was a light knock on the hotel room door to which i responded to by getting up. I put on a robe, not expecting the makeup artists to be here just yet.

I was wrong.

"Hi Y/N! Scarlett said we should do you first if you're okay with that?" a smiley woman stood in front of me. I smiled back a little surprised.
"Uh yeh of course, do come in, make yourselves comfortable, im just going to take a shower while you set up if that's okay?" I wondered.

"Of course Miss Y/L/N, we'll just set up and be waiting when you're ready! we have hours so no rush." a man behind the woman responded. I smiled in response and opened the door wider so they could get their stuff in.

About 3 artists came in, one with what looked like a dress in a bag. I smiled at the last one i hadn't seen yet and greeted them all with another small grin.
"I'll be out in like 20 minutes okay? make yourselves at home!" I yelled as i scurried off for a quick shower.

I hadn't yet had a chance to shower since getting off the plane, falling out cold immediately as i made it to the hotel room. I peered out my window to see the view and oh my was it delicious. I could actually see the Hollywood hills from my window!

I turned to my bathroom and moved to the shower, wanting to be as quick and efficient as possible for the makeup artists who were currently turning my makeshift living room into a makeup studio

After the shower i emerged gingerly from my bedroom, opting to just wear some basic underwear and the robe, considering i'll be getting dressed into the dress soon instead.

I walked over to the artists and smiled at each.
"Thanks for being patient guys, im not gonna lie i'm not a huge fan of makeup artists, i usually do this bit myself but Scarlett's persuaded me!" I winked and held out my hand for them all to shake.