18 Days Before: Three Days Remaining

Y/N POV:

After spending a few hours on Scarlett's sofa, she finally sat next to me to talk to me. She had carried my bag upstairs and sorted a few other bits and bobs around the house before settling in. I was snuggled under a blanket browsing the TV channels.

"Would you like to watch something?" she asked, indicating to the remote in my hand.
"What do you think i've been watching for the last few hours?" I chuckled handing her the remote.
"Aimlessly staring at random crap on tv-" she stated before clicking onto Disney+

I held my hand to my heart, acting offended. "Miss Johansson, i have been getting over one HELL of a headache actually, which has actually gone now so you better be thankful to your american tv shows for that, definitely better than Dr Johansson!" i joked.

That earned me a light slap which felt like electric as she touched me.
"You know it's not too late to kick you out yet!" she responded, scrolling through the movies. "What do you fancy?"

I smirked a little and took the remote back, moving over to the search bar to type. I started to type 's c a r l' and then Scarlett Johansson came up automatically.

"Oh Y/n don't you dare-" she warned, giving me her signature eyebrow raise. I giggled and scrolled through the movies that were on there before fixating on a wholesome looking one.

A/N Just some ideas of what comes up, obvs ignore Black Widow and how big i have my phone- i'm a little blind-

"No, Y/n noooo not we bought a zoo, you'll cry." she chuckled, trying to convince me.

But my mind was made up.

"Scarlett Johansson, it is not every day that i'm given access to someone else's disney plus and have the ability to literally watch one of their movies WITH THEM IN THE ROOM!" i chuckled.

She huffed and crossed her arms. "Good point, but we're watching one of yours later..." she settled.
"No we're not, apparently someone wants to take me on a culture trip round LA..." i trailed off.
"Oh shut up, you've lost the privilege now." she said, trying to keep a straight face.

We both paused then burst out loud with laughter. I opened up the movie and pressed play as we calmed down.
"Want to come under the blanket?" i offered, lifting up the corner.
"Sounds good, move up!" she giggled, climbing under with me,

I felt her leg rest against mine and the side of her body lean in lightly.
oh my-
It felt like my body was on fire, it felt like someone had lit a firework from where her upper thigh touched mine to her upper body.

We went awfully quiet after that and enjoyed the movie in a comfortable silence, the feeling of her against my body not evaporating.

By the end of the movie she had started dozing off which i laughed at, allowing her to lay on my shoulder, much like i had done in the car to the party. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her in.
"Thanks" she mumbled sleepily.

I was frozen, i didn't know what to say so i just accepted it and grabbed the remote. It immediately got snatched as she grabbed it and searched my name into the search bar.
"Your turn for embarrassment!"
"Ugh i thought you'd forgotten, i enjoyed yours by the way" i responded, acting like i hadn't already seen that movie 3 times already since it's release.

"Aha! shhh, stop complimenting me and let me pick on of you! hold on- you were in Brave?!" she chuckled with a shocked expression.
"Yes! i can do a great Scottish accent! I've been in a lot Scarjo!" i teased.

That earned me a harsh slap to my leg which again tingled with sparks.
"do not. EVER. call me Scarjo-" she said, in a serious yet jokey tone.
"okay SCARJOO" i chuckled.

That was it.

she tackled me to the sofa, sitting on top of me, hitting me with a pillow as violently as you could with a pillow. I grabbed one from behind my head and started attacking her back to which she responded by pinning me down more.

She didn't stop until i promised to never call her it again which of course i did. I immediately had folded for this woman.

Scarlett nodded her head and withdrew her death grip on my waist, letting me sit up.
"Damn, why don't you like it! i thought it was a great nickname!" i joked, brushing myself off and picking up the blanket that had ended up on the floor in the tousle.

"Because it's lazy, and the press use it. I don't want someone i like to call me something so impersonal to me..." she trailed off.

Now.. this could mean two different things, she could have just admitted to having a crush on me - which i doubt, or she could just mean as in a person that she likes... spending time with? i don't know...

I just stood there, unmoving in front of her. i didn't know what to say.

"You going to join me on this sofa and watch this film with you in or what?" she chuckled, looking at my vacant expression.
"Oh.. yes of course!"

And with that, i sat next to the woman that confused me more than anyone else

A/N: Hiya, this is just a filler in all honesty, bigger and longer chapter will be coming soon! :)