Night 1: Sleep

Y/N's POV:

After being on a flight for absolutely hours over the last 36 hours, i was absolutely exhausted by the time we arrived back in London. I was extremely jet lagged and tired and honestly didn't know how i was going to make it all the way back to my house in the other end of London.

I was just walking out the airport towards the car when i heard her calling me behind.
"Hey! Y/N please wait!" Scarlett yelled from behind, making me immediately turn around.

She was still in the outfit she had worn to comic-con, i guess she hadn't had time to change due to all the press after the event as well as the rush on the flights.
"Sorry i didn't come and find you on the plane, i had a tone of work to catch up on so was just trying to get it all done. But anyway, i was wondering, we've been travelling a lot and i doubt you wanna travel for another hour to get to the other side of busy London. Do you fancy staying over mine tonight? it's much closer, barely a 5 minute drive." she wondered.

I looked at her for a moment. Honestly so tired that i really struggled to take in what she was saying. After a moment she spoke again.
"I mean you don't have to, i just thought it would be a nice idea and i really want to repay the favour for letting me stay over for so long. I kinda overstayed my welcome a little and-" I cut her off with a finger over her lips which shocked me as well.

"Scarlett, nothing would make me happier." I said genuinely, lugging my bags round to my other side to shift the weight.
"O-oh. Okay, come with me then, we'll take my driver..?" Scarlett stuttered, probably not expecting me to accept so easily.

I shoved my bags lazily into the boot of the car and helped her with hers before we both climbed into the back, headed towards Scarlett's house. However badly i wanted to be in my own bed tonight - i figured it could wait another night as i was just too drained.

Once we got to the door, i helped the driver to take in the bags and then came out with him to thank him and wave him off with Scarlett - wishing him a goodnight.
"Is Colin not here at the moment?" i asked as we headed back to the front door.

"He's gone back to LA to plan some SNL stuff for the weekend, he'll be back." Scarlett explained simply, opening the door for me.

I thanked her and walked into the house, finally taking a second to look around. But, suddenly Scarlett was in front of me, rather close i might add.

She kept walking closer and closer until my back hit the wall behind me. My breath hitched in my throat and i swallowed slightly, no longer feeling tired.
"Scarlett?" i asked, slightly confused but mildly turned on by this movement.

"Y/N... can i touch you?" she asked in an almost desperate whisper. The question took me off guard, but then i realised my current position as the slightly smaller woman hovered her hands over my waist.

I nodded, a short yes coming from my lips which seemed to assure her that it was okay. One hand snaked around my waist, while the other reaches up and round my neck, stroking the hairs on the back of my neck gently.

"Y/N?" she mumbled again, desire laced in her tone. Suddenly, i was wide awake.
"Mhmm?" i hummed in a questioning tone, unable to form full sentences at this moment.

"Do you have romantic feelings for me?" she asked, straight to the point. Even though we'd been over this topic multiple times. She seemed to need assurance - referencing my gentle flirting at the comic-con event yesterday.
"Yes Scar.. i seem to have fallen a little head over heals for you, you seem to occupy my mind con-" I started this sentence but never finished it.

Scarlett had gripped the back of my neck, pulling me forward to connect our lips into a slow and gentle kiss, filled with all the built up affection and passion and tension of the last few weeks. Her soft lips seemed to fit perfectly onto mine, moving slowly and hesitantly at first, before gaining confidence once she realised i was kissing her back. was i kissing her back? i didn't even realise i was kissing her back, my primal instinct taking over entirely.