12 Days Before: Y/N's London

Y/N's POV:

After Scarlett had settled in a little upstairs, she emerged a few hours later in a what i can only describe as an 'incognito outfit'. I let out a soft snort at the sight.

"Something the problem?" she asked so innocently.
"Absolutely nothing lovely, just wondering what bank you plan on robbing today." I couldn't hold it in anymore as laughter bubbles up from the bottom of my stomach.

"Okay rude! I don't want to be spotted yet! Fans don't know we're filming black widow and i'd prefer people not knowing i'm in London for the short time im here!" she whined adorably.
"It's a lovely outfit Scarlett..." i trailed off before bursting out into laughter again.

I earned a soft slap over the head for that one and then she threw me a black cap and sunglasses.
"You planning on showing me London or what?" she asked, a small smirk spreading across her lips, obviously finding it as funny as me.
"Okay but we'll have to avoid the tower of london." i stated seriously.
"Oh... why's that?" she asked, clearly oblivious.
"Don't want you being thrown in do we love!" i winked and chuckled again, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Y/N!!! You're so mean!!" she yelled, pulling her cap and sunglasses on. I did the same to mine then gave her a small side hug that sent sparks into my arm. i tried to ignore them.
"I'm sorry, you're very easy to tease, it's actually a very practical outfit." i gave in.

She looked up at me and smiled, enjoying the small side hug. I pulled away quicker than i would have liked before i craved her touch even more.

I grabbed my keys and opened the front door.
"You okay with taking my car? less chance of us being spotted." i asked.
"Good plan." she agreed, walking through the door i held open for her.

I lead her round to the garage where my black Audi was parked. I opened the door for her and smiled.
"That's very nice thank you!" she grinned from ear to ear as she climbed into the car. I walked over to my side and got in, putting the keys and my water bottle in the cup holder.

"Where to first my little brit?" she asked with a smile.
"Are you not jet lagged at all?" i asked letting out a small sigh as i put the car into gear and opened the gate from the remote inside.

"Not particularly.. yet.." she commented. I nodded as i drove us out of my house, closing the gate behind.
"Now then, we'll start off on a bit of a culture trip but then i have a little spot.. it's not great because it's London.. but just wait till i take you to my house in Hampshire one day! god it's lush there!" i sighed, remembering one of the main places i feel at home.

Like i had mentioned before, there was my house in Richmond which was closest to everything i needed to be, one in Windsor and finally a place in the country which was where i felt fully at home. It would be a hell of a commute to work though so i go and live there when my life quietens down a little.

"I'd love that very much actually. i'm not very used to country life, i grew up in New York as you probably know by now." Scarlett replied.
"Oh the country is so lovely Scar, filled with wildlife, stars you can see in the sky, oh the beauty of it!" i sighed, content.

I glanced at Scarlett to see her staring at me.
"What's up?" i asked, moving my eyes back to the road.
"Nothing, just admiring" she grinned at me! I replied with a short swat of my hand to her thigh.
"There's not much to admire!" i responded with a little chuckle.

"Ow! i didn't deserve that! i was telling the truth!" she complained, rubbing her thigh up and down.
"Okay, there's no wa-" i started but Scarlett interrupted.
"Don't even start Y/N you're beautiful and perfect in every way, don't EVER think otherwise. I- yes." she finished her argument then quietly fiddled with her hands on her lap.