Pt1

Y/n's pov.
I was free! I ran as fast as my bare feet could take me, hitting rock after rock leaving cuts and bruises on my feet. I was running in a white hospital like cloth, and my h/c hair was free and was puffy. I ran faster after hearing someone yell for me and gunshots followed.
I was so close to the edge of the forest, I made it!!! I actually made it, I cried tears of joy, but continued running down in this city?
It was hot here and dry, where was I?
My feet stung and touching the hot concrete even though it's night, was not a pleasant feeling.
I made it into an alleyway and finally I took a rest, sitting down and relaxing.
When a group of kids walked into the alley, one had a knife the other had a bat and the last one had a camera, "Hey pretty girl." The guy with the knife said, walking closer. "Why don't you come with us?" The guy with the bat sneered, the guy with the camera held it up. Like he was taking a video of this.
I shook my head, not wanting to speak.
" aw it's okay pretty lady, we don't bite." The guy with the knife said, putting it to my throat,
"I'll give you 2 seconds to get that away from me." I whispered to the guy.
" or else what!?" He snapped, I titled my head and my eyes glew red, and lifted up my hand that had red energy surrounding it, and snapped his neck.
The other two looked frightened as they tried to run, I turned my hand into a fist making all their bones break and their bodies twisted and rigid.
" that." I said and I walked away covered in blood. Thank god it was night.
I decided to use my powers a bit more and fly to a near by clothes store that was closed and teleported in and stole some clothes while blocking the cameras sight.

That's the clothes you are now wearing/just stole.
You teleported out of there, and went back to the alley and disintergrated the bodies.
And walked away. I needed a place to stay, so I walked up to a house and knocked, hoping they will answer and let me stay the night.

Jacks pov
My mom was out of town for the next month because well I didn't really ask. I was about to go to bed when the door bell rang, I answered it and it was a lady wearing a black dress, with black boots and a red shirt jacket, and h/l h/c hair with e/c eyes. " Sorry to intrude, but do you mind if I stay with you for the night?" The lady asked awkwardly, "Um-yeah sure, you can sleep on the couch." I said confused why she needed a place to stay. " thank you sir!" The lady smiled, and walked inside.
"My name is Jack, what is yours?" I asked, "y/n" she said, walking to the couch, "if you don't mind me asking, why do you need a place to stay the night?" I asked, she looked up at me and spoke softly, "well I don't really have anywhere to go." I felt so bad for y/n, "hey look, you can stay here for as long as you need." I said, sitting next to her, she hugged me.
"Thank you so much for your kindness!" Y/n said, i could feel her tears rolling down her eyes to my back, "well you should get sleep, if you need me I'll be in the second door to the left up stairs." I said and she nodded and laid down.
Finally I went to bed.

Y/n's pov
Jack let me stay with him for as long as I needed, I am forever grateful he let me stay.
I shall protect him with my life.
I was able to read his mind and he thought about some aliens called autobots, and I found out info by that and that he was a trustworthy person.
I laid down wanting to get sleep, any at all.
Finally I placed that 1 memory of my brother I have left, of us just watching the old cartoons.
Before I was taken by hydra.

Man this was really bad but the next chapter I'll be better. Word count: 746.