Pt 23

Jack pov
It's been a few days since y/n left me that note. Of course I didn't tell the others yet, if they knew they'd flip! So I've been making excuses like, "she's got a part time job!" Or "she's studying for exams!" Or even the "she's on a walk and won't be back anytime soon." I do feel bad for lying, and ratchets been acting weird since y/n hasn't been at base. He's acting like he lost a daughter, and I feel like I lost a sister. Hear me out! I have no idea if y/n's even alive right now, and y/n's like a sister to me, she's the nicest person I've met. I sat down and started my homework, I sighed as I got to the math part, y/n always helped me with the math parts.
She usually sat next to me to explain things
In a way I could understand.
"Jack?" My mom asked as she entered my room. I looked up at her, "where is y/n?" She asked, I looked to the side for a second.
"She's, uh, she's at an after school club!" I lied quickly, mom nodded. "Okay which club?" She asked, "math club! She's always been good at math so the teachers gave her the opportunity and after she's going to a friends house!" I lied trying not to look like I was lying. Mom looked at me suspiciously, then she nodded and left. I don't know how much longer I can lie for, hurry up y/n!
I finished up my homework and got ready for bed. Hoping mom wouldn't question where y/n was in the morning, because I don't think "she's at the library with her study group." Is gonna work again. I've used that excuse every since she left, i hope she finds b/n. I'm surprised no one really asks about b/n, but then again he usually just hangs by y/n's side at all times. He's like her overprotective older brother but they're twins, it's kinda ironic that y/n is way stronger than b/n but b/n is more protective. I chuckled to myself, then I laid down and closed my eyes.
I woke up the next morning and you guessed it y/n was not here, still not here. I sighed, I've been waiting for a sign to when she'll be home. But I guess there's nothing, there would be nothing if she didn't survive. I shivered just thinking about it, I then got up as I heard footsteps running up to my door. "Jack!?" I heard my mom yell as she busted my door open. "Y-yeah mom?" I said, she looked at me. Then she sighed and sat down on my bed. "Where is y/n?" She asked me, I put my hand in the back of my neck, trying to quickly come up with an excuse of some kind. "And I want the truth!" I looked down, "I think it's better if I tell you with the team." I stated giving up, I'm so so so sorry y/n, but I can't keep this forever.
Mom nodded and she went to Arcee and we drove to base. Once we got there the whole team was waiting, I guess Arcee heard our conversation and commed them.
"Jack." Optimus started, but ratchet interrupted, "where is y/n!?" He had his arms crossed and was glaring at me. I sighed, "I haven't been telling the truth about where y/n and b/n are." I said looking down, Miko looked at me confused. "The truth is, y/n and b/n are-" "right here." I heard a raspy and hurt voice say, I turned around and it was y/n standing alone, her hand was on her side and the other was holding herself up on a wall, and she was bloody and hurt. Where her hand was on her side it was stained with blood, Her eyes were red and puffy I'm guessing she had been crying, and well, B/n was nowhere to be seen. Y/n was bleeding from her head, she looked at ratchet then she fell to the floor, with a bang! Ratchet ran over to her and picked her up, "Mrs.Darby!?" He yelled as he ran to the medbay area, mom followed him quickly, everyone including me stood still. Probably shocked on what had just happened. Then Miko turned to me. And she said something's but I was too busy wondering what had happened to y/n and if she's going to be okay.

Y/n pov (past)
Optimus had taken us to a cave with humblebee, drift, and crosshairs. He hasn't told them about my magic I believe.
Cade was staring at me weirdly, and bumblebee and drift were fighting. Optimus sighed and looked like he was about to interfere. (I totally forgot which bots were there sorry!!) then Tessa looked at me knowingly, I read her mind and nodded at the idea, I used my magic to split the two apart from each other, the hit the walls of the cave with a clank! And they looked confused on how they even hit the walls. "What the hell!?" Drift yelled, as he stood up and looked at us all.
"What—did you dooo-." Bee said through his radio, cade winked at me and I smiled at him.
Optimus sighed, and looked at me, "y/n. Don't do that." He stated, the two looked at me confused on how a human threw them apart.
"How the hell did you throw us across the cave!?" Drift  yelled at me, I crossed my arms
Crosshairs chuckled, "why did you——Throw— us away?" Bee asked, as he walked over to me calmly. "You are y/n right?" Drift asked as he knelt down to my level. "Yes, I am y/n." I said blankly, he huffed. "I'm going to ask you one more time, How the hell did you throw us apart!?" Drift asked, I squinted at him. I lifted up my hands and made a little bunny it was made out of my red energy and I made her hop around in the air she pranced around everyone, she made her way back to me and I touched her, she then disappeared.
Crosshairs, bee, and drift looked shocked, Optimus looked at me with that look my Optimus would give. Tessa smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up, and meanwhile cade looked intrigued and Shane, well, he was smirking at me. I smiled at bees smile, he is sweet in my universe, this universe, and all universes. (Foreshadowing????)
"What the hell!?" Crosshairs yelled out of nowhere, I giggled. "It's just a little magic," I stated as if it were normal, "can all humans do that? And if yes, since when!?" Crosshairs shouted, his arms went to his shoulders. I heard tessa laugh, it was a nice soft laugh. Drift stood up and looked at Optimus, they both had an eye conversation, Or in their case optic conversation.
Optimus looked at me the same way my Optimus did but this Optimus had a metal mask on his mouth. And drift looked down at me. I sighed and rolled my eyes, "I did it with what I had showed you. I don't know what else you want me to say." I said with my accent getting heavier, as I was getting madder about b/n. I haven't been able to try and contact him since last night, i walked out of the cave much to Optimus's dismay. I went to the very top by flying up With my hands and sat down and focused, like I had did last time, And tried to feel for b/n, I felt him alive but he was angry and scared for......someone......for, me.
He was scared for me, because he knows me.
He knows I'd do anything and every thing just to get him home. I closed my eyes tighter, 'my champion. This won't help.' Primus said in my head. I ignored him and focused more and more. I took a deep breath, and I opened my eyes and I was next to b/n in a clear cage. He was trapped in it, like a hamster in a ball. He couldn't see me as I had yelled his name and put my hands in front of his face again and again. "How did you get trapped in a cage when you can run faster than any cybertronian?" I heard a small bot say who was right in front of b/n's cage but he was in a cage of his own, b/n looked up from where he was sitting he had tears dripping down his face, "I was ambushed, that man, those men took me by surprise." B/n said his voice was low and his accent heavy, the small bot groaned, "but how did you get caught if you can turn into a car?" B/n asked, the bot glared at him. "Have you seen me!?" The small bot yelled, as he moved his hands up and down his body. B/n chuckled, he got up from his corner and walked closer to the bot. "What's your name?" The small bot asked, "Quicksilver." B/n said, i mean he was not lying, "yours?" He asked as he put his hand to the cage wall. "The names wheelie." He said, he crossed his arms, b/n squinted at him, then his face twisted into shock. "That symbol, that's the decepticon symbol." B/n stated as he pointed to it on his chest. Wheelie hummed, "used to be a decepticon now an autobot." Wheelie stated glaring at b/n. B/n nodded,
"How long do you think it will take for your sister to save us?" Wheelie asked in an annoyed tone, b/n looked up at the ceiling, " very, very, soon," b/n said, wheelie groaned. "How are you so confident in her? She's a human after all!" Wheelie stated, "she strong, she has something that makes her special, she could rip any cybertronian apart." B/n said as he looked back at wheelie. Then he ran around in his cell, fast like in his super speed like he was looking for a weak spot. I giggled at his creativity.
I felt something hit me and I opened my eyes. Cade, tessa, and Shane were looking up at me, they were squinting up at me, I jumped down to meet them and caught myself. "What were you doing  up there?" Cade asked, I looked from tessa to cade. "Just finding someone." I said, cade looked at me still confused.
"I can push my conciseness into different places as I please." I stated, as crosshairs came out. "You can do what!?" Tessa shouted, she moved her arms from up to down.
I sighed, and put my hand to my head as everybody and bot asked what else I could do.
Well except Optimus, he was doing the same thing I was, "so wait you can make illusions?" Shane asked, I nodded. As I made a butterfly in my hand and let it fly, then it went back into my hand and I shut it. Bee tilted his head in confusion, i opened my hand and the butterfly was gone. Optimus hummed.
"I really need to get going now. I only came here for one person. Not 8." I said, as I got up from the wall I was leaning on. That caught everyone off guard, "what you can't just leave like that!" Tessa said, as she walked closer to me. "I can, and will." I stated With my accent getting heavy. I was about to fly away when I was interrupted. "You said you've been looking for someone. Who is this someone?" Drift asked, he was looking directly at me. "That isn't on a need to know basis for you all." I didn't look back at them, though I could feel their eyes on me the whole time I answered. "Y/n, since you had fought against those humans, the government will be after you. And I can assure you now that they see you as a threat, they will kill you or at least try to kill you and the person your looking for." Optimus explained his voice was getting lower. I took a deep breath, and thought about what b/n would want me to do, he'd tell me That they could be trusted but I should still be on guard.
"Fine....but after we end megatron, and I find him  I go." I said, as I turned back around to face them. "Megatron is dead." Optimus repeated, I looked up at him dead serious, "who told you that? The same people who almost killed you?" I asked in a rude tone.
Optimus looked taken aback. He opened his mouth to object but he shut it. Drift looked confused at Optimus reaction, I don't know why but if I know anything, that's not how this Optimus works.