Pt 4

As I continued to walk home, I felt like I was being watched. I could feel other minds around me, "who are you?" A voice creeped into my mind, I looked around and saw no one.
"Your....gone." The voice was low and deep, like a hungry hungry wolf.
My head started to ache and my eyes seemed to glow, my hands started to hurt and my chest felt like I was being shot at.
"YOUR THE DESTROYER OF UNIVERSES! YOU SHATTER TIMELINES!" The voice yelled so very loudly, the streetlights shattered and I grabbed my ears and fell to my knees, tears threatening to fall. Blood spilled out of my nose and ears. The dark black sky was turning red?
"YOU REWITE EXISTENCE!" The voice went on. My eyes were basically pure red as my power took my irises.
I screamed as high and loud as I could, my hands still on my ears, as my hot blood covered them. The windows of some houses cracked.
All I could hear was high pitched ringing as I let my ears go, and looked at my blood socked hands, as my tears fell onto the ground.
I was In the middle of the road, somehow I didn't even notice.
My eyes felt as though they were being pushed into my head, and my ears ringed louder and my body gave out. I could feel souls, minds, and of course bodies....of The bad men...
———————-—————————-____—————————
Y/n pov
I couldn't feel anything anymore all the pain I experienced in the road was gone everything was black and I couldn't hear anything it was peaceful but scary at the same time.
I could feel something off, but i didn't know what. I felt something Tap my shoulder, and when I turned to look at there was was yellow smoke with white mixed in I could barley look at it. I could see a figure inside the smoke. A women who looked only a bit older than me. I could feel she was powerful.

 I could feel she was powerful

She was so powerful. I could feel it. And I could feel pain and anger when I looked away from her, she was someone I know.
But who? I couldn't tell the some was too bright to be able to see any facial features but I could see her outfit not the color but she had a crown on and a cape looking thing.
After a long period of time she disappeared and I was alone in the dark again, I could feel my heart beating when she disappeared it was like a part of me disappeared.
I turned around and walked, I could see something else but I couldn't tell what it was.
All I know is that it was full of my red power and had lots of screaming.
Then nothing..........
Silence filled this place, everything was again black.
Till I felt my eyes flutter, and opened completely to see bright lights...

This was a short chapter and this gave a bit more information about y/n but I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned also have a wonderful day and here's a picture.

Word count : 808

Word count : 808