Pt 2

Y/n's pov
I awoke from my sleep, it was about 5:00 am.
Jack wasn't up yet, I could tell because I sensed he was asleep.
I thought about the autobots, I really wanted more information about them and their planet cybertron.
My mind reading with Jack was too short i only got autobots and them being alien along with their home planet, i decided i was gonna just watch some tv my parents would watch, on low volume. After a while of watching, Jack finally woke up. "Morning.' He said, walking over to me with messy hair.
"Morning." I said, not looking away from my show.
"That show you're watching." Jack began, he sat down next to me, "is pretty old. If you don't mind how old are you?" He asked,
"I am 17." I said blankly, "and your last name?"
"I don't remember." I said, looking down.
"Oh..do you remember anything?" He asked, "I remember fragments." I answered finally looking away from the tv.
He looked at me with a confused expression, "well, it's like, a glimpse of a memory, but not the full memory. Like one of this kid with short brown hair that I had held close, till something happened but I don't know what." I explained this as best I could, it's was true after All, I did only remember glimpses. "Interesting." He said, "well I need to go to school."
I looked at him in confusion, "school?" I asked,
"Yeah!" He said, I looked at him more confused, "you don't know what school is!?" He yelled, "I don't really." I said, "what is this school?" "Well it's a place where we learn different things, like math, science, English arts, chemistry, biology, art, music. Stuff like that." He explained, "Oh, like books?" I said, the only thing I was really able to do in hydra was read, and shit like that, my......someone I knew would teach me math but I don't remember who. "Yeah exactly!" He said, grabbing a huge bag with zippers.
"Well my friends might pick me up soon and you can meet them later if you like." "Y-yeah, but question." I said, he nodded, "what is friends?" {eleven moment! Sorry.} his mouth fell open, "okay there is something wrong with how your parents raised you!" He said, he grabbed my hand and dragged my with him outside, a metal thing with tires? Two of them, on each side was out there just sitting there. "Arcee, you can transform she's safe." He said, I was able to sense 3 presents around me, jacks, mine, and an autobots.
She transformered and I was met with a huge metal alien robot.
"Arcee this is y/n, y/n this is Arcee." He said, I waved and she looked annoyed or maybe that's just how she looked, I don't know, I mean I could just read her mind and feelings but meh.

At school
Jacks pov.
"Jack! You just met y/n yesterday and yet you tell her a huge secrets like this!?" Raf said, "What! She had no idea what friends were and what school even was! Along with not having anywhere to go." I said, "and that doesn't sound suspicious to you?" Raf asked, I opened my mouth but closed it, I mean it was suspicious but she seemed so genuine. "Look, you haven't even met her yet! So stop judging me and wait till you meet her." I said,"hey guys what's going on!?" Miko interrupted,
"Jack told a random girl the secret." Raf said, "what!?" Miko bursted out, causing some people to look over, "shh, be quiet." I said, "well this girl you see, her name is y/n and she doesn't have anywhere to go, so I let her stay with me and I found out she didn't know that a friend was or what school was so I told her about both and said she could meet some of my friends, so I introduced her to Arcee and I said she could meet you both later today." I finished after the last bell rang, indicating that they were free to leave, "I really want to meet her!" Miko said happily, and Raf smiled a bit but i could tell he was still a bit suspicious of her, we walked back to my house in this heat which was probably not smart but hey we finally made it.

Y/n's pov
I've been watching my show since Jack left, he also introduced me to Arcee so I guess he does trust me.
The door opened revealing  Jack and 2 kids, 1 female the other male, the young female looked at me in awe, she seemed amazed to see me, and the other waved at me and I waved back, " hey y/n this is raf and Miko, my friends." Jack said, I nodded, "nice to meet you 2." I said, "hey!!! Y/n," Miko said yelled she ran up to me and sat next to me, "I have a few questions for ya." Miko said, while the other 2 sat down and just watched, "like what's your favorite color, and favorite food! And what do you like what do you dislike!? Do you know your family? Why didn't you know what friends were?" She finished, " my favorite color is f/c and my favorite food is I don't know. I like old kinds of shows as you can see. I don't know exactly what I dislike, I don't completely remember my family and I guess I just never knew about friends till now." I said. Miko now looked sad, "You should meet the others!" raf suggested trying to change the subject,"oh yeah your gonna love Bulkhead!!" Miko said, Jack put his hand on my shoulder and helped me up.
"Be a little more gentle with y/n, you 2." Jack said, "alright." Miko said at once.
"Let me call bee over he'll probably be happy to meet a new friend." Raf said, soon after a yellow car with black stripes came and the door opened by itself and lots of buzzes and beeps could be heard.