Pt 9

I don't need your help

Y/n pov
I woke up still in the medbay, except ratchet wasn't here. No one was here.
Huh...strange i thought, then I felt a wave of attraction. Something was pulling me towards something, powerful. I pulled out the iv and disconnected the heart monitor and listened to the beeping.
And brainlessly walked out without any thought. Empty and dark. That's what the base was.
I stuck out my hand, and closed my eyes, I could sense something.
But not what the attraction was, I need to go there. I thought, not even questioning why no one was around.
I ran outside, excepting a desert but instead it was a forest. And I turned the base had vanished, I walked forward to no surprise, no one just trees and plants.
I kept going knowing there was something I needed at the end, i don't know how I knew but I did and I NEEDED IT.
Then I found it. "The mind stone" I said aloud.
Not even knowing how I knew the name of this bright yellow stone that radiated power.
I grabbed it and felt energy everywhere and I felt powerful. Even more than before, then as it lifted me into the air. I remembered the memories the voice showed me.
Hydra did experiments with the stone on me, but after the 10th test it disappeared.
I then realized it was inside me the whole time.
Energy flew around my body and colored my veins yellow and me eyes fully yellow.
Then that yellow turned to red and my vision got red.
Then...... I woke up..
In the medbay it was bright and ratchet was there. Looking at me with startle.
"Did you have a nightmare?" He asked, "is that what humans call it?" I nodded my breathing still heavy.
"Hmm" I was shaking I didn't even know why.
"Here." Ratchet said as he put his holo form on and hugged me, I quickly hugged him back and put my head in his chest.
At first I was tense but than I relaxed in the embrace, I thought Ratchet isn't as grumpy as he is, he's not himself.
Fear, was all i felt in that moment I was terrified what if hydra finds out!? Was all I could think.
This thought, made water drip out of my eyes.
Ratchet rubbed my back and I kept sobbing,
He put his hand on the back of my head and held my tighter, and sat down and held me like a child.
I held onto his red and white jacket not ever wanting to let go of him or this moment.

Ratchet pov

Y/n held onto my, jacket? She held it so tightly she was sobbing heavily, I felt guilty and sad.
She started shaking and her breathing slowed.
"Thank you..." she whispered, she let a bit of her grip off but she still held pretty strongly.
"Are you okay? What was this nightmare?" I whispered to her not trying to make her cry again.
"I...I really d-don't want to t-talk about it." She softly stuttered, "okay, but when you want to I'm always here in the medbay." I rested my head down on hers, I couldn't see her face but I could feel her smiling.
"Thank you," she whispered, "do you want to let see the team now or wait for tomorrow?" I asked her with a low voice, "please, can we wait for tomorrow?" She whispered back.
She stopped talking after a while and I realized she fell asleep.
I chuckled and stayed there.

Sorry it's short and that it took a while!

Word count : 616