Pt 3

The vehicle drove us to what the three called base, there were more of the cybertronians.
This one bot that had blue and red paint stood before us, he had a nice, trustworthy, and calm mind. I knew I could trust him. "Why is there another human!?" A grumpy bot said, he had and angered up mind but had a nice mind as-well. "Sorry ratchet but this one is different." Jack said, Arcee was next to ratchet, she nodded and spoke " yeah when I talked to her she didn't even know what a tree was." Bulkhead looked at me, " you don't know what a tree is? Are you an alien too!?" He asked, I shook my head, no, " I'm completely human." I said blankly, "What is your name?" Optimus asked, "Y/n" I said, "well y/n. I'm Optimus prime, this is bulkhead, ratchet, and you already met Arcee."
———————————————————————————————————————————————
That's how I met the bots, it's been a about a week since then and they don't know about my powers, but I have gotten more, I can change things make grass into rocks or water into wine. I want to tell Jack but I'm terrified he'll think differently of me. Maybe if I don't tell them they don't need to know.
"Y/n!" Miko yelled for me, I walked over to her and grabbed her shoulder. She jumped not knowing I was behind her, "y/n. Do you need to be silent like that?" She asked, I shook my head no, "I grew up where if we talked or even breathed too loud we'd get yelled at or worse." It slipped out before I could stop it. She looked at me in a mix of shock and anger, she hugged me and patted my back, "your parents suck!" She said, she let go of me and looked me dead ass, "you know if you need to talk I'm here." She smiled at me, she seemed to be worrying about me? "I'll keep that in mind." I said, Jack walked in, "hey, y/n, me and Arcee are going back home wanna come with?" He asked, while Arcee walked in behind him with a fresh new paint job, I nodded and walked over to them.
Arcee transformed and Jack and I hopped on and we were off. I was thinking if I should tell Jack about my powers. But then quickly decided against it. We made it home and a car was pulled up in the driveway? I'm pretty sure that's what Jack calls it. "Shit." He said, "I thought we had a few more days." He seemed panicked, I read his mind and turns out he didn't tell his mom about the autobots.
We walked i and jacks mom was in the kitchen making dinner, "hey Jack! Who's this?" She asked, looking at me.
"This is y/n and she doesn't have a home." Jack said quickly, "you don't have a home?" Jacks mom repeated, I looked down and nodded.
"Oh." She said, "I'm sorry for you, y/n. You can stay with us for as long as you like." She spoke with sympathy in her eyes and tone, which made my smile and nod.
Jack grabbed my hand and walked me into his room, he started playing video games and I watched him, he was pretty good at it. After a while of this Jacks mother knocked and came in, " Jack? I need to head to the hospital, there an emergency I'll see you two later." And she ran out without letting him answer, I looked at Jack and he looked back at me.
"Jack?" I said, "Yeah?" He said.
I was thinking about telling him, but what if the bad men take me again? "I-I need to go on a walk! I'll be back." I rushed out of the room, leaving a confused Jack.
—————————————————-———————————————————————-
As I walked the dark streets, it thought about everything, the bad men, the decepticons, the autobots, and me.
What would happen if I use my powers for good? Or the hydra find me again, and use me as a killing machine like...like, this girl with long black hair and green eyes. I saw the woods and I walked into it, this was where I'd practice my powers, somewhere where no one will see or go. And no one will get hurt other than me.
I sat down in the very heart of the forest, and put some rocks in front of me, and used my powers to change them into anything just something.

I was changing them into wooden blocks, I tossed them aside and tried teleporting, which is pretty difficult to do,

(Basically you did that but imagine your on the ground and not fighting someone)
I did it! I was a few yards away from where I originally was but it still counts as progress.
Now mind manipulation.
I need to find an animal like a squirrel or rabbit to manipulate its mind like making it do jumping Jacks or whatever.
I found this gray rabbit and moved my hand in a soy but sturdy way causing the rabbits eyes to flash red. And when I thought of something I wanted it to do it would deliver.
Of course when I was done I'd let it free of my control and watch the bunny hop away quickly.
I also have this power that allows me to manipulate energy.
After working with my powers I decided to go back to jacks he'll be worried if I don't come back soon.
I started on my long and silent walk home.

Yo!! This was sooo long! Word count: 1002

Here's a picture of wanda maximoff and vision for y'all!
Joke you enjoyed this chapter I worked pretty hard on it.

Also do you think I should make plot twist where y/n fights against the decepticons but she has her face covered by red light so the autobots don't know who she is?