Pt 17

??? Pov
Y/n l/n hasn't  been seen for months, about 5 1/2 to be exact. And agent Silas is mad about it, he wants his super weapon back, because us agents aren't good enough to him.
I wonder what could have happened? Silas said when he saw her last she threatened to kill him and hydra, and we'll he didn't say anything about her and mech. But I do believe if y/n, subject 19 is found she'll be deadly, well to us not anyone else.
"Agent!" Silas screamed loudly. "Yes commander?" I said, "how is finding subject 19 going?" He asked a bit harshly. "Negatively bad. We've got nothing, like you said before she disappeared, all you saw was red and yellow."
He nodded but glared at him. "Continue." And he walked away.

Bee (original universe)
Y/n, has been gone for sooo long, I miss her.
Ratchet has been stressed trying to find her and so have the others, especially Miko and Optimus.
Optimus explained how he put a tracker on her but it ended up disconnected.
And Optimus feels guilty because he was the last one to see her, until she sent him back to base immediately.
"Optimus, I still don't get it!" Ratchet yelled still looking at his computer. Optimus turned to face him, "how in the all spark! Can my tracker fail!? And how can we not find her!" Optimus walked over to ratchet and patted his shoulder plating "old friend, I know how difficult this is, especially for you, but we need to stay focused and keep trying. She'll turn up." Optimus stated with confidence but if you listen closely you can hear his guilt and hesitation.
Ratchet sighed and continued with his typing and you could see the fire in his eyes.

Optimus walked over to me and put his servo on my shoulder plating, "it will be okay, bumblebee, we'll find her." He stated and he went off to do patrols around the area.
I sighed and walked over to raf ,Jack, and Miko. Raf was typing on his mini computer too. And Miko and Jack sat on either side of him.
He opened something a smiled letting a chuckle come out. ":what are you happy about?:" I beeped, "oh, it's something y/n as me to do for her. Before..." Raf said, "what is it?" Miko and Jack asked at the same time.
"I'll let you hear it for yourselves." Raf stases and he hit a button, and music started playing.
Mikos eyes lit up and she had a huge smile on her face, Jack smiled a bit. "The slash monkeys!" Miko yelled, Jack chuckled, "you two really did get along." Jack chuckled out.
"Why did she bother you with this?" Miko asked, "she wanted to make a mini disc player so she could listen to the disc you gave her anytime." Raf smiled out.
":that's so cool!:" I said.
"Yeah it is Cool bee!" Raf said, "WHAT are you playing!?" Ratchet bellowed. Causing me and raf to flinch.
"Woah, there big guy. It's just some music y/n saved." Miko said,Ratchets servo turned into a fist, he rolled his optics and continued typing ignoring us.
Jack paused the music, "maybe we should let ratchet do his thing." Jack stated.

Y/n pov
We have been driving for a loooooong time, following some faint tire tracks.
":the tracks end here.:" bee beeped, as he transformed and held us in his hands.
Sam looked confused on to what was going on.
"Track—-ends here~" bee used his radio.
Sam nodded and bee out us on his shoulders, he walked around. The place was similar to the last place we were at, but it looked clean, like no one was here.
Interesting. I thought, 'not really.' Primus said, shoot I forgot you and I share the same thoughts. 'It's okay champion,'
Alright, I need to get used to this. Can you see what I see? I thought, 'no, I can just hear your thoughts and feel what you feel.' Primus stated, I was about to respond to that when we got shot by something blue, me and Sam fell and so did bee, I stood up and ran to Sam to see if he was okay, "Sam! Are you okay?" I asked, "y-yeah, a bit sore." He said and I helped him up. "Bumblebee!!" Someone bellowed, we turned and saw a huge boy painted green, "ratchet.." Bee beeped out.
Ratchet? Helped bee up and he looked at us in confusion, "friends of yours bee?" He asked, be nodded.
He held out his hand and me and  Sam climbed on it.
He walked us inside the cave, "Optimus I found an old friend . And new ones." Ratchet said, an even larger bot painted in red and blue turned around and smiled at us.
There was another bot that didn't look familiar.
":Optimus!:" bee beeped, "Bumblebee, what happened?" Optimus' voice sounded almost the same but more calm and deeper.'y/n, are you alright, I felt pain surge through me.' Primus asked, yeah, everything's alright just got shot down by a friend. I thought, as the others talked and yelled, ratchet put me and Sam down. 'Alright, please be careful I'm stull trying to find energy and a way to get it to you.' Primus said, I will. And I looked at Sam, he was confused on why the bots were arguing.
The other bot I didn't know knelt down, "hey, I'm Jazz, who are you two?" Jazz asked with his Italian accent, "I'm Sam and this is y/n." Sam answered, I waved.
Jazz smiled, "nice to meet you lil lady, and you too sam." Jazz said.
"I like him, he's nice and his mind proves to be trustworthy." I stated to Sam as Jazz walked away to talk with bumblebee. "I forgot about your powers." Sam said, he put his hand behind his head and he gave an embarrassed smile.
I giggled. "It's alright," I said, I patted his head.
"You two!" Ratchet yelled, I turned, "who are you two?" "Sam and y/n." Jazz stated, ratchet glared at him and then at bee, as if to say,'is that true?' bee nodded.
"Nice to meet you two." Optimus said.