Pt 11

I will understand this power.

Btw Miko and the team don't know about your backstory
Miko pov

Guess what!? Y/n has been able to go on
Missions with the team! On the account of her powers, and I'm not allowed to!
It's not fair, but then again not all of us are born with a gift I guess... not everyone is special.
Lucky y/n. She gets to do what I want, and she doesn't even want to fight!
She says, 'fighting is an art in which one does when one is in danger or others are at risk.' Or 'I dont fight, I only do it when needed.'
Huh!
I mean respectable I guess but still! It's decepticons! The bad guys! The villains!
And she still doesn't hurt them!
She just sends them back!
"Miko?" Jack asked pulling me out of my trance.
"Huh? Yeah?" I said, looking at him,
"Are you okay? You seem out of it." Jack had worry on his face.
"Oh yeah I'm fine," I said, trying to sound confident with it but it just sounded like a lie, which it was but still! Come on voice!!
"You sure?" Jack bugged, I nodded and headed to find bulk, he always made me feel better.
Maybe we could rock out together!
That would be great!
As I was walking I pasted y/n, "hey, Miko!" She said, "hey y/n!" I said back to her trying not to sound angry or rude.
"How is your day going?" She asked, she was so sweet it was hard to be mad about something like this.
"Fine, I guess. How was yours?" I asked, "it's was chaotic." She stated, putting her hand on her forehead, now that she said that i noticed her heavy breathing and sweat.
"What happened?" I asked, looking her up and down, "mission from this morning." She whispered.
I nodded, "what happend!? Did you fight the cons!? Did you win!?" I bursted out, completely forgetting that I was jealous of y/n.
"No, and yes." She said it with confidence "no cons?" I asked, "no cons." She repeated.
She was smiling with was rare thing to see now.
"Well, that's good, but why haven't they been around?" I asked her, as if she knew the answer.
"I'm not sure, but I could try and project myself into megatron base.."she said, giving me a look, "wait you can do that!?" I yelled, she nodded, "and I can bring others with me." She sang this and winked.
I smiled, "yessss!" I yelled, she grabbed my hand and ran with me, outside.
She sat down and signaled for me to do the same, "thanks for offering this." I smiled; " of course! Your one of the two people I trust the most." She said this matter-of-factly
"Why?" I asked, I was happy but confused,
"Well remember when Jack first introduced me to raf and you? Remember how much you helped me fit in and welcomed me quicker than raf?" She asked, she was smiling.
And might I say y/n's smile can light up a room, I don't know why she doesn't do it more.
"Awwwww! Thx!" I said, holding back happy tears.
She nodded, "now hold my hands." She held out bother her hands, and I put mine into hers
She closes her eyes, and took deep breaths,
She opened them again and her eyes were glowing red and red mist circled around us.
The red turned to the cons base.
With megatron and starscream in a huge metal room.
I don't think they can see us.
"Lord megatron...why have we stopped fighting the autobots?" Starscream asked.
Megatron growled,"well If you must know," "they have this human. That mech wants.
If we wait mech will attack first then we can step in and kill all of them and take this human into our servos." I was shocked at his words, how did mech know y/n?
Did y/n know about mech? More questions popped up into my head, y/n was focused on the conversation.
And keeping this projection alive.
"What can this human even do?" Starscream said human with disgust on his tongue or whatever they called it.
"She is the—" the projection cut out.
"Miko! Y/n!" A voice yelled, y/n gasped.
It was raf, "what are you guys doing!?" He asked panicked and worried.
"Nothing raf, nothing at all." Y/n said before I could talk, "just meditating, decided Miko could use some too." She smiled out, Raf nodded believe her.
"But why in the hot sun?" He asked, "vitamin D, it's good for you." I blurted out.
Y/n nodded, "and if we needed I could just create water." She said, moving her hand to the side of her a bottle of water appearing in her hand.
"Mhm" raf said, "we'll come back into the base, everyone was looking for you two!" He said as he walked away. Y/n followed raf, and I stood still for a second to collect my thoughts and questions.
Then followed.
"Y/n?" I asked, she turned to face me. "Yeah?" "How did you get your powers?" Her eyes widening and she looked down, her hands fell to her sides, and she looked like she was about to cry.
"I'll tell you sometime else." She muttered sadly,
And with that she walked away, I could swear I heard her sniffle.
What was so bad she couldn't talk about it?
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Days later~