Pt 12

Y/n pov
I was angry, I remembered more of the things hydra did and how my parents were, they were so nice and kind. My brother, b/n, he was funny and he had such beautiful eyes. But most importantly he was my twin..and
Honestly, I'm kinda happy he died. He didn't need to go through what I had to go through.
But at the same time, I wish he was still with me. I remembered the way I felt with him the way I made him smile. That amazing smile.
I got up out of bed and walked with my head down, "morning y/n/n." Jack said, I looked up at him, "what did you just call me?" I said, angrily.
"Y/n/n." He said a bit nervous now. "Don't ever call me that." I demanded and walked over to the kitchen.
He looked down and nodded, he grabbed his backpack and walked out the door to Arcee, who had seen Jack upset and was  confused
Jack pov
"Why are you upset Jack?" Arcee asked as she drove down the road, I looked up, "well I may or may not have gotten y/n mad but I don't know why she got mad..." I said, looking around. "How did you even get her mad?" Arcee asked, she was more confused than before, I get it y/n never gets mad she's more of a guilty type she'll feel bad thinking she did something wrong even if she didn't.
"I called her, y/n/n." I stated, "really!? She got mad at you for that?!" "Yup." I replied, she sighed "maybe there is a reason..." Arcee said.
I nodded, "but she wouldn't tell me why..." I said, "maybe it's personal."Arcee said this at the same time we  had finally arrived at school.
I got off and walked inside, with
Raf and Miko talking and walking with each other.

Y/n  pov
I was dripping water from my eyes, I think Jack calls them tears, like crying. B/n... was all I could think about, drowning myself in the grief and guilt I didn't even know I had till now.
Stupid hydra, taking my family away from me...I thought, anger is a dangerous thing with powers like mine. Cause they can get out of control easily.
My stomach growled, and I remembered I forgot breakfast, I got up and grabbed a bowl milk and the cereal. I put some cereal in the bowl and poured the milk in too, i placed it down and went to grab a spoon, when I looked back, the milk was soy milk.
That's strange... I thought, and put it back in, I walked over to the tv, the couch changed to red, I sighed, confused but I was too upset to ask.
I grabbed the remote and changed the channel, I picked my cereal back up and it was cheerios instead of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.. "what is wrong with me today!?" I yelled, a bit frustrated, I sighed and continued eating.
I got up to change, and decided I wanted to hang with the bots. I snapped my fingers and poof I was there right next to ratchet on his table as he typed. "Hey." I Said, he jumped, "By the ALLSPARK! Stop doing that y/n!" He yelled, I nodded and snapped my way down.
He sighed and continued his work. The more
I walked around the more my head felt weird.

Optimus was looking my way as if he were expecting something to happen like my head to blow up.
"Y/n?" He asked in his usual calm voice, I looked his way, by the way he looked at me I could tell he knew something was wrong with me. "Yes? Optimus." I asked, my voice was lower in a sadder tone.
"Are you okay?" His eyes looked me up and down. I nodded, "I'm fine," I giggled, I could tell he didn't believe me. "Arcee had commend me that you were, as Jack had said it, off today." Optimus informed me. "I'm fine, just need air." I said, he looked at me weirdly then I waved my hand and appeared at my home, my old home. It was still destroyed.

Optimus pov
"Did you get the tracking device on her?" I asked my old friend, ratchet. "Yes, I did Optimus. But I still don't get why you want to track her location and her vitals and other humanly things." Ratchet stated. "She's been acting differently, for awhile. And Jack even said she was getting 'violent'. You didn't see how easily she defeated us all. This is just a safety measurement." I explained, "and if she does go back to that? What will you do then?" Ratchet asked, "I don't know, old friend. But we all will come up with a solution, to not harm her or anyone." I stated. Ratchet sighed, "alright." I started to walk away from him when y/n's heartbeat went up, ratchet hummed.
"What does that mean?" I heard him whisper under his breath, "it means her heart is getting faster." June said. "It only happens when someone is scared, angry, in trouble or running." Ratchet hummed. "Should we check up on her?" He asked me.
"Yes, just to make sure." I said, he started the ground bridge.

Y/n pov
My started to feel the angry and sadness I felt while I was holding my dead twin brother in my hands, unable to scream, all I could do was cry and hear ringing. "Subject 19." Agent Silas said from behind me. I turned immediately with my powers ready to blast. "You know this place was nice." He stated, I growled. A ground bridge opened to reveal Optimus. "You know when I found you and your brother. I was surprised and shocked that a building blowing up left a survivor." I could feel the anger and lower coursing through my veins. "But I didn't blow your home up. I know you think so." "What do you mean!?" I asked, not putting my hands down. "When the autobots crashed, they hit your home, that caused an explosion. Killing your parents, brother, and your freedom." He explained this with a smirk on his face. I turned to Optimus with anger, "is that true?" I asked, Optimus looked down, "we didn't know what it was. We didn't know anyone lived there." I felt backstabbed betrayed, angry but most of all grief.
I felt tears dripping from my eyes. I teleported Optimus back to base.
I looked at my shoulder to see a black device attached to it. "Ratchet." I said in my teeth. I pulled it off and crushed it in my palm.
I will set this right.
I glared at Silas, "I'm gonna let you go, but if I see you again. I'll fucking kill you." I said.
I am going to get my family back.
Word count : 1165