Pt 7

I can take protect myself

After a few days of getting to know everyone..again, y/n understood everything and she was pretty angry.
But Optimus kept her in check. So did agent Fowler, Ratchet had to check up on her a lot her DNA was a bit different from other humans
Mostly her mind.
But y/n was stronger now, now she knew the hydra base like the back of her hand.
She still doesn't remember anything before waking up with Silas sitting next to her.
Though she could tell her mind was angry about it but she didn't know why.
............................................................................................................................................

Y/n pov
I was sitting in jacks living room watching the fresh prince of bel air on the tv, jacks mother was at this hospital? I think that's what it's called, and Jack was at school. After a while, I started to question myself and others around me.
I wanted to know why, why did Silas do whatever he did to me? Why do I have this power? Who can I trust that won't use me?
At least bulkhead didn't tell the rest of the team. I thought. bulkhead had known about my power since i got him out of the cell, I made him promise to never tell anyone not matter what. I can only hope he lives up to that promise. Though I wonder what would happen if I told them. I mean they're my friends right?
They'd understand, right? I wish I could just remember! I started to hit my head with my hand, saying aloud "remember!" Over and over.
Nothing. Nothing happened. No memories, no names, no sound.
I looked up and I wasn't on jacks house anymore.
I was in a black space that seemed familiar but in a bad way.
Where am I? I thought, I lifted my hand and it was see through. I tried using my magic but nothing happened, I tried yelling and screaming but no sound came out.
I started to panic. "Don't worry, my champion." A strong voice said, somehow this voice made me relax, it was like a rush of calmness was sent through my body to my soul.
Who are you? I thought, "I am what you want me to be." The voice answered, why are you here? I asked, "you wanted to remember right?" The voice said this and a flash of yellow and a mix of blue clouded my view. No longer was I surrounded by black.
Things, moments flashed before my eyes. Memories. I thought, I saw the day I met Jack, I saw the day I met the autobots. And one day that was so blurry I don't know what it was.
It was me and someone with a similar style to Silas. My breathing became heavy, as more and more came around me.
My heart was pounding out of chest. I saw was Silas did to me, the experiments, the chair, the people he made me kill.
I felt like I was dying.
Then all of a sudden everything stopped.
And it was silent once more, no voice, no memories. Just black darkness, and the feeling of my heart slowing down at an alarming pass, and my breathing becoming breathless.
I felt like closing my eyes. So tempted to.
But then I felt a shock go through my body and something cold and hot hitting my chest, then a familiar female voice saying, "clear!" Each time before the next shock happened.
I felt like opening my eyes fully for they have been slowing shutting. When I started to open them slowly I could hear more as well. A heart a high pitch errrrrrrr, and even more talking, I opens my eyes fully to see pure brightness and jacks mothers face, she put a mask thing on me and I fell asleep.
I woke up to, someone saying, "she's lucky to even be alive." I tried to sit up, but ratchet put his servo on my chest, "and what she needs now is rest." He said, and he walked over to his computer, Jack sat down next to me and smiled, "hey." He said, "you alright?" I nodded as i laid back down.
"Y/n, we watched you die twice." Jack had this expression that said it all. "I died?" I asked, my voice was low and raspy it sounded like I hadn't talked for several years.
He nodded, his eyes were wet.
"You know, Miko was crying and raf too." He said, "raf is right outside with Miko hugging him." I stared at him, not knowing what to do or say.
"Jack." Ratchet said, looking away from his computer, "Y/n needs rest, stop bothering her."
He seemed annoyed but his aura gave it away he was just worried and concerned.
I smiled.
Jack said his goodbye and left the room, everything was silent minus ratchets aggressive typing.
I turned the other way to sleep. Even though I just woke up I was soooo tired.
My eyes wouldn't close, my mouth started to feel dry as I tried to relax, my throat felt as though it closed up.
I tried to stay calm but without deep breaths I couldn't I just couldn't.
My eyes finally closed, and I could breath once more, thank god.

Jack pov (found y/n)

I just finished school and I wanted to get y/n before me and Arcee went to base, usually she'd be watching fresh prince of bel air.
I chuckled thinking about it.
I walked in to see the tv on but no y/n, I walked farther and saw her on floor shaking, shit I thought as I ran up to her and checked her pulse. It was slow and weak. I need to get her back to base, mom could help her and maybe ratchets aswell.
I picked her up like a piggy back, and darted outside to Arcee, "Arcee, we need to get to base." I yelled, "she's barely breathing." She comes ratchet to open a ground bridge saying this was about y/n and that y/n needs help.
A few seconds went by and y/n's breathing became slower so did her heart.
Hurry, please. I thought, the ground bridge opened, I ran through and Arcee did as well.
Once we got through, the whole team was concerned. Ratchet took y/n to medbay, and laid her on a bed.
"What happened!?" Mother said as she saw y/n. "We don't know." I said.
She ran up to her with supplies she had,.
She put and needle into y/n and stuck an iv into her.
Which somehow helped y/n, mom took a deep breath and nodded.
"Is y/n gonna be okay?" Raf asked his voice was low and you could tell it was sad.
Miko was behind him hugging him for comfort.
"I believe so, but I'm not sure. I don't know what's wrong so there's not much I can do except stabilize her." Mom answered.
Ratchet was able to hook up a monitor to watch y/n's breathing and pulse along with her vitals.
Mom said that she was stable for now but she should stay to make sure.
After a few minutes, y/n seemed fine.
Then she started shaking, her pulse was speeding up and her breathing was too.
Mom ran to her and held her down, "ratchet I need and oxygen tube!" She yelled as she kept y/n down.
Ratchet ran to get an oxygen tube from moms bag.
Y/n's breathing became breathless and her pulse stopped.
Ratchet came back with the whole bag and mom grabbed out the oxygen tube and a defibrillator and rubbed the defibrillator and said clear and hit y/n with it causing her to jump.
She kept doing this till y/n's pulse was back to normal and her breathing was slow. Y/n opened her eyes, and mom put on the oxygen tube and she she them again.
Mom sighed, I was looking at y/n, so happy I found her when I did, I didn't even notice I was crying till I looked down.
Mom hugged me.
And she walked out with me.
"Y/n will be okay." Mom said, causing everyone to smile, "but she needs a lot of rest, she's been through a lot for someone her age. She lucky to even be alive."
Optimus looked down and had a look that was saying he was sad and concerned.
Bulkhead had that same look,
Miko and raf were still crying and holding eachother, Miko still comforting him.
Bee was next to Optimus and he had a sad face.
———————————————————————————————————————————

Thx for reading! This was bad but you know.
Word count: 1463