Pt 21

Y/n pov
B/n glared at Jack, jack smiled awkwardly and put his hand behind his neck.
"What happened to your voice? Like where did you get that accent?" Miko asked, I looked away from b/n and at her. "I've always had it. I just covered it up." I said,
"Another human! Really!?" Ratchet yelled, then he looked down at me and smiled a little.

A few weeks later
"What exactly are you doing?" I asked, ratchet who was typing furiously. "I'm cataloging yours and your bothers powers," he said, I looked up at him confused, "don't you mean brother?" I asked, he looked down at me, "I meant what I said." He then looked back at his computer.
I chuckled, and smiled at ratchets words.
I swear I could see ratchet smile, "Hey y/n/n!" B/n yelled as he came lighting fast into the room next to me. "Hey b/n" I said, smiling.
"Soooo how was your day?" B/n Carried out the soooo, and he said it in a high pitch.
I narrowed my eyes at him "what did you do?" I whispered through me teeth. B/n giggled nervously and put his hand to the back of his neck.  "You know I can read minds right?" I asked still whispering. B/n nodded and gulped.
I let my mind inside his, 'I may or may not have destroyed one of ratchets wrenches...' b/n thought, my eyes widened, 'you did what!?' I yelled inside his head; causing b:n to shut his eyes. I took a deep breath, and tried to calm down.
'How in the hell did you break a wrench that it is atleast 10x bigger and atleast 20x stronger than you ?" I asked still inside his head.
'Uh, well, when I had ran around town and then ran back inside, I hit the huge table and the impact caused it to fall and break..." b/n explained, his voice got lower and lower the more he talked. I sighed and put my hand to my head. 'I'm surprised he ran that fast." Primus said in my head. "My thoughts exactly." I stated, ratchet looked down at me. I glared at him. And he just went back to work.
'I'm not helping you.' I said, b/n gasped, 'come on, y/n! I REALLY need your help. Ratchet is soft on you, if you help me he may not be as mad.' B/n explained at a fast pace, 'how do you plan we do that?' I asked, b/n looked up at ratchet. 'We could make him another one! You could create the same thing he'll never know!' B/n said like he just figured out the Big Bang theory. 'Oh wow good job genius. But one thing anything I create is an illusion to the mind. It looks like it's there.' I explained with a bit of sarcasm at first. B/n stomped down and gulped.
He put both his hands on both sides of his head. His hair was falling in his face, I then thought about what he said about ratchet being softer on me than anyone. I hummed and thought I should see if it's true.
'I know it's not my business.' Primus started, 'I do believe b/n is right. Ratchet does seem softer on you.' Primus finished his sentence with a bit of happiness? 
I sighed, I'll see. I said.
B/n had run off to, I don't actually know.
I flew up to ratchet, "so, how are you doing?" I asked, ratchet peered my way then spoke, "Good, how have you been?" I smiled at him, "good actually." I said, ratchet smiled and went to his work. Everyone always says that seeing ratchet smile was very very rare. But I usually see him smile anytime I talk to him.
He's grumpy a lot but he's sweet, and he really just cares for his friends.
I smiled more, then me and ratchet started to have a full blown conversation.
He told me about cybertron, his work, and how bad earth technology is compared to cybertrons.
I laughed as at his gestures when he was yelling about how much cybertrons technology was ahead of earths.
I heard his chuckle, it was nice seeing him happy. Optimus had walked in, and I swear to Primus I saw that prime smile, after awhile of me and ratchet talking I felt the others coming back from school. And yet b/n was not part of that group.
Ratchet kept talking to me with a smile, and a gently tone, until bulk and Miko started shouting about something. And ratchet frowned and his teeth were clutching together.
"Y/n!" Miko said, when she saw me. She waved and I smiled and waved back at her.
Jack was explaining the concept of a 'date' to Arcee, and raf was hanging out with bee.
I looked back at ratchet and he was typing faster than before, "so, are you going to continue talking about cybertron?" I asked softly, ratchet at looked at me  surprised.
"You want to hear more about cybertron!?" He asked, his eyes were wide and he was completely facing me.
I nodded and smiled, slowly his face went from shock to happy, then he started to talk about the history, culture, and the places of cybertron.
I smiled more as I listened intently, holding on to every single word.

Ratchet pov
I smiled as I explained cybertronian culture, as I looked at her face, her optics were open widely but not too wide, she looked like she was actually interested in what I was saying. Which was refreshing, is that what human say?
Anytime I had tried to tell the other humans about it, they'd roll their optics and then not really pay attention to what I was saying and explaining. Y/n was smiling and nodding her head she was taking in everything I was saying.
I smiled more.
Y/n's hands were in her chin, and she was sitting in what Miko calls 'her focusing position'. The more information I told her, the more she smiled and nodded.
"So, Optimus was originally Orion pax? And you and him have been friend since before he became prime?" She asked, I smiled and nodded. "Yes, we met when he got himself hurt. And I was lucky enough to meet him." I explained she smiled.
"Orion, the Orion's Belt! And the Orion com Greek history!" She said her optics were sparkling, and her eyes were full with passion.
My face twisted in confusion, "orions belt? What is Greek history?" I asked, she smiled at me and chuckled. "You taught me so now i get to teach you!" She stated, then she started to explain, Orion's Belt being a constellation, and the myth of orion form Greek history. And I found out a lot of greek history. And some of the gods. I smiled at y/n's passion as she explained it, and her arms would move around a bit, you could tell she loved talking about it.
She reminds me of Optimus, well back then he was Orion pax, he was always inside a datapad,
Which was ironic considering he worked at the database.
I smiled while making the comparison of Optimus and y/n, I swear to Primus that if Orion and y/n met they'd get along perfectly.
Even thought Orion is Optimus, he doesn't act like he did before, before when he was Orion like I said earlier he'd always have his helm in a datapad. And he'd always over explain things he had read, and he memorized the places of datapads, and basically memorized everything that he had read in the past.
Y/n kept talking and explaining history and some constellations, she also started talking making comparisons of cybertronian history to Greek history. I smiled, as she made connections, i chuckled at her face, her face was so full of passion it reminded me of well me when I had first became a doctor.
"You seem to know a lot about history and constellations." I stated, causing y/n to stop talking, and she looked at me in a way that said 'what do you mean?'.
"Well, uh...you seem to have studied it and memorized a lot about it, so I thought. Did someone teach you this?" I spotted out.
Y/n's smile faded and she looked down, she went firm passionate to sad. "I..learned it from a very very good friend of mine. And I don't want to talk about it." She explained, still looking down, I opened my mouth to talk but then shut it as an energon sighting had been found.
I sighed and went to find the location, "where exactly is it?" Arcee asked, I looked at the whole team. "It's in Antarctica. In the very northern part." I explained, then I planed a ground bridge and watched as the team went in. Y/n had jumped down and left.
I have not idea where she went, wait! Where b/n? And how long has he been gone?
Did y/n know? Frag!