Pt 18

Miko pov
I woke up with a start, gasping for breath.
Tears fell down my face. I just saw y/n for the first time in months, it was her.
I got up and I ran to get ready, put my shoes on and ran outside, hoping bulk was there.
"Woah! Miko why are you running?" Bulk asked, "I need to see the team immediately is about y/n!" I yelled, still out of breath from running.
Bulk tensed up and transformed, he opened his door, and I jumped in.
He drove the fastest I've ever seen, finally we got to the base, Jack and raf were just getting there too.
I ran past them grabbing there wrist and running to the main room.
"Miko! What are you doing!?" Arcee asked,
She and bee were just walking in.
"It's about y/n." I said, Jack perked up, Ratchet stopped his typing. Optimus just walked in the room.
"I saw y/n last night, in a dream, she told me she's stuck in a different universe." I said, ratchet rolled his optics, "Miko...it could have been a dream." Raf said, I shook my head, "no, this was actually her! She said she's working on a way home but she needs time and we don't need to worry." I said. They all looked like they didn't believe me, "Miko could be right." Jack said, catching everyone's attention. "I mean, she does have telepathy and she could use it to get inside mikos dream." Optimus nodded, "it is possible." Optimus stated.
Bee beeped, and he jumped.

Y/n pov
"So wait, you have powers?" Ratchet asked, I nodded. "And you got them where?"
I looked down, 'Y/n, listen. You don't need to tell them yet.' Primus informed me.
"I don't really want to talk about it." I stated.
"Is that why you were in the corner earlier?" Jazz asked, "kind of." I said, jazz looked baffled.
"What do you mean kinda of?" Optimus asked,
"Well," I started, then I got interrupted by gun fire, and bots breaking into the canyon.
One was red the other was silver-ish gray.
Bee jumped infront of me and Sam and started shooting the two bots. Optimus ran forward smashing the red bot through the wall, and jazz groaned and helped bee attack the silver bot. Ratchet had helped Optimus with the red bot. Sam had got his leg stuck under a huge rock that fell. He was holding in a scream I ran over to him and used my power to lift up the rock.
Sam crawled out from under it, I looked back at the bots they could wait.
I went closer to Sam after dropping the rock, and I went to try something, Primus! Do you think I can heal? I thought, 'well I've seen you heal yourself when you fell so, I assume so.'
I used my hands and circled letting the red mist go around his leg healing the bone, sam looked impressed. My eyes glew brightly.
"There are you alright?" I asked, Sam nodded but then pointed to the bots, bee and jazz were losing, and Optimus was too busy taking care of the red bot to help.
I sighed, i took my left hand and put it above my right and luged my right forward with red energy circling around my hands, it threw the bot into the canyon next door.

No one pov
Y/n walked out of the canyon with glowing eyes and red circling her hands, bee and jazz looked at her in shock.
Optimus and ratchet still being busy with the red con, didn't notice what y/n had done.
"That is amazing!" Jazz yelled, as he ran up to the little female, y/n smiled. She then ran inside the canyon.

Sam pov
Y/n had healed my leg but it still hurt to stand on, I looked up from my leg and saw y/n running at me with jazz behind her
She knelt down and tapped my leg, she backed up when she saw me flinch.
"Sorry, it will take a few minutes for your leg to fully heal." She said, she then turned to jazz, "do you mind picking him up?" She asked softly.
Jazz nodded and picked me up gently, "be careful, the red con is still out there." Jazz said looking at y/n. Y/n nodded and she ran out.
Jazz followed her and I saw Optimus, ratchet, and bee fighting this one con.
"This con just won't-" Jazz didn't get to finish his sentence, he got interrupted by the silver con shooting him down, y/n noticed this, she took her hand and red started to circle around it and the cons arm, y/n then quickly dove her arm down causing the silver cons arm to fall off.
She quickly picked her hand up a tossed the con back into the rocks, with this blue substance flying everywhere.
"You two okay?" She asked, I nodded and jazz stood up and picked me up gently.
Finally the others stopped the red con.
Bee beeped, I looked at y/n. "He said we should leave, one of the cons probably called for back up." Y/n said, jazz transformed and I sat in his driver seat. And he opened the door for y/n. And then we all were off.