Pt 10

No, but it distracted you
Y/n pov
I woke up in the medbay again...
I sighed and got up.
"How is raf?" Miko asked, she was shocked by something, and raf was on a bed with ratchet muttering and looking stressed, Jack was trying to comfort Miko.
"What's going on?" I asked, everyone turned, Miko ran over to me and hugged me, "y/n!"
"Raf got infected with dark energon." Jack ratchet explained.
"Hm"
Miko let go of me, "unicorn is this earths life support, he made this planet," ratchet explained, everything...
"Where's the others?" I asked, "we don't know," Jack cut in.
"All we know is that they're in trouble but so I'd raf." I sighed,
"What exactly is dark energon?" I asked, looking at Rafs heart rate.
"It's unicrons blood, his life source. Too powerful for just anyone." Ratchet said, "is there anyway to help him?" I asked, walking closer to raf.
"No..." Optimus said, walking in.
"There isn't."
Miko was looking down and was sniffing.
What did you get yourself into, raf? I thought,
"Y/n, can you help him?" Bulkhead asked following Optimus Inside.
"How could y/n help him!?" Jack asked, looking up from raf and at bulky,
":yeah waht do you mean!:" bee beeped, his emotions were everywhere, sad, angry, scared, annoyed, and agony.
"She hasn't told you yet?" Bulkhead asked.
"Told us what!" Arcee yelled.
Bulkhead looked at me, with a plea to tell them.
I nodded,looking  back down at raf.
"Y/n has powers." Bulkhead said bluntly, Arcee rolled her optics.
"Y/n?" Jack asked, I looked at him.
"Is that true?" I nodded,
":so can you save him!?:" bee asked hopefully, "I honestly don't know..." I said, bee looked down, and Optimus put his hand on his back.
"But I can try." Miko hugged Jack.
I put my hand on his head, trying to let myself into his mind, open up to me raf. I said to him,
Your gonna be just fine, my hand glew.
I could feel the pain he was in, his emotions, and pulled out all of the dark energon.
Raf opened his eyes and engulfed air.
Miko smiled and cheered and so did Jack.
Bee was jumping out of excitement.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
After a few days everyone got used to my powers, and everyone accepted it.
Mrs Darby got knowledge of the autobots and was hanging around more.
And I got to go on missions with the team, because of my powers that have grown stronger. And I got new suit.

—————————————————————————————————————————————-??? Pov "Have we got anything on the vigilante?" I asked, typing on a computer

??? Pov
"Have we got anything on the vigilante?" I asked, typing on a computer.
"Yes and some of her powers as well." ???????? Said, "show it." I said
"Mind manipulation, matter manipulation, super telekinesis, energy projection. And she's a mutant." ??? Stated, "so she can get even more powers." "Mhm, she'll be a great agent here. Agent Silas will be pleased if we get her."

That's the end of this chapter, I am gonna say the next chapters gonna take a while, but anyway hope you enjoy, also I need help murder or no?
Word count : 520.