Pt 14

Y/n pov
I was consumed with grief and anger.
I had teleported myself to a city. I don't know where but after awhile of sitting down and relaxing, crying and punching a wall of an alley way. I met a guy named Sam, he was nice and sweet. He was amazing. I also met his parents, they were nice. It's has been awhile since I last saw, the bots and The kids. I just can't bare to see them. I had changed my hair, so they couldn't recognize me. I knew I couldn't tell sam about this, he'd think I was metal or crazy. He also didn't know about my powers or magic. But its grown stronger. "Y/n!" Sam yelled, he was excited.
"Yeah Sammy?" I asked, sam and I were what he called dating, and I lived with him and his parents, it was awkward sometimes, his father would say things about birds and bees.
"I'm gonna get a car!!!" He yelled even more excited than before. He threw his hands in the air and smiled very big. I giggled at his movements.
"Congratulations!" I said, and I kissed his cheek.
"Thank you y/n." Sam said, "we're gonna go find one after school." I nodded. "School.." I repeated, and smiled at the thought of it, don't look at me like that! If you were stuck getting tested on and not being  able to know anything outside of books about plants and math,and no one caring about what you think or if you can't learn by reading you appreciate learning other things.
"Your a nerd, you know that?" Sammy chuckled as I pouted he kissed me.
"I'm just kidding, love." I hugged him and sam's mother came down and saw us hugging. "You both better get ready for school. You're gonna be late!" She said as she threw me my bag. I nodded "thank you!" I said and ran out the door and waited for Sammy.
He and his parents were the only people I trusted to live with. After the betrayal the bots gave me, I couldn't trust them again.
"Let's go!!!!" He said, he grabbed my hand and his dad followed us. We got in his dads car and he drove us to the school and he watched us as we stepped inside the school building.
Sam and I had different classes, since the school  had no record of me at all. But they knew I knew math pretty well but anything else was ehhhh, how should I put it? Awful..we'll I guess cooking class I was good.
"Y/n." My math teacher, mr.Clark said, "mr.Clark," I said, looking at him in the eyes with what Sam calls it, a blank stare.
"You have graduated my class," mr. Clark sighed after saying this, he was disappointed that I was leaving. "What does that mean exactly?" I asked him with an awkward smile.
"It means your going to a higher math class where you will have a different math teacher and learn more skilled math." He was sad, when I would read his mind by accident of course he'd be so happy to see me actually caring about his class and how I behaved.
Of course he was confused on how I was so obedient, like he'd tell me to go to the office to get him something I'd do it with now questions or complaints.
"Hm, that is nice." I said, i smiled. "Yeah, here is the class and teacher." He handed me a paper and said to go there first period.
I nodded as the first bell rang and I went to the class.
I saw Sam walking into that class, i hummed.
Happy I shared a class with him.
The teacher saw me and immediately knew who I was. And Sam saw me and looked at me with confusion.
"You must be y/n." The teacher said, I nodded "welcome to my math class, please sit over there." She pointed to the chair next to Sam.
I nodded and walked to him, "why are you in this class?" He whispered to me, "Mr. Clark said I graduated his class, so I moved up to this one." I whispered back to him.
"Really? Congrats." The teacher was busy scolding 2 students for being late and they weren't taking it serious.
"We'll be ready cause this math, is difficult." He said, "more difficult than finding your wallet?" I asked with a smirk placed on my face.
He rolled his eyes, I giggled.
"Alright, let's start the lesson!" The teacher said, "alright let's start with a question! What is A=5•x when A=72?"She asked, i raised my hand to answer; "y/n?" "14.4." I stated, "correct!" She said, she then continued the lesson with 'harder' questions that I had already learned while in hydra.
The teacher handed out worksheets and I was flying through the questions with no struggle, Sam on the other hand was looking at me in shock. "No wonder you graduated to my class! You were flying through those questions!" Sam said as we walked out the room together.
I giggled and blushed. "Thank you!" I said a bit flustered.
"Now, you need to head to biology and I need to head to study hall." I said, "I forget you tested out of biology, how???" He muttered, "I learned a lot from someone." I said thinking of Mrs.Darby.
"Hm, see ya later!" Sam said as he walked down the cursed hallway as he called it.
Sam hates his biology teacher, sam says that he's been catty and rude, Since I left.
I sighed and walked into the library getting ready to study alone.
And maybe sneaking out of the building to practice my magic.
I smiled at the thought, maybe I should visit Jack this weekend. I did leave without a goodbye, but then again if I visit him he'll take me to the bots and I'd have to explain everything to the ones who I trusted. I was so lost in thought. That I didn't even notice I walked into the library, I kept thinking about Jack and the others, how would I feel if someone that I called a friend left with out saying anything? No goodbye, no see you soon, not even a text, or note....
I tried reading to clear my mind but I couldn't focus. I should really tell Sam about my powers, I trusted the bots and kids, why not my own lover? I thought. I would usual ask Jack for advice when it came to making huge decisions but well.........
I sighed, I went to the very back of the library where no one ever goes, and teleported out to a familiar land. The same place Primus and I would fight in my dreams. The tree was fixed and it grew more beautiful I was able to do so, by shifting the structure of the tree.
I don't know how I did it and I've never been able to do it again, all I remember is wanting things to be back to the way it was.
Then boom! Tree fixed.
I sighed, still thinking about the bots and kids.
I sat down and meditated like Primus had showed me. Clearing my head of all of the trouble that consumed my mind. Like I said before, emotion is a powerful thing with powers like mine.
As Wind blew on my face relaxation filled my body, and that calmness reminded me of the first day I realized that Jack was a friend and not a threat.
Opened my eyes and I looked at the time, "shit." I said the time read 1:30pm, I was 4 minutes late to my next class. I stood up and teleported to the back of the library. I sprinted out with my bag in hand, and made my way to cooking class, I sighed, my cooking teacher was pretty strict. So maybe I should skip?
I stopped in the middle of the long hallway, and looked around, no one. No one would know...I smile to myself and I went into the bathroom, there's only 30 minutes of school left, no one will know! I thought happily.

————————after school——————————

I walked out the front and waited for Sam to walk with me home, since his dad was at work and mother was busy.
He walked out and smiled at me he grabbed my hand and started walking down the steps, when I saw a familiar truck in blue and red.
My smiled faded, but I looked away and acted like I didn't see it.
I don't think he saw me but he does have to act like a car all the time so.....who knows?
I held onto Sam's hand tighter, he looked at me with a soft smile as we continued on our way.
"Are you excited? We get to pick out a car today!" Sam said, he took my mind off of the truck or Optimus prime but I couldn't be sure.
"Yeah! It's nice seeing you all excited and happy." I stated smiling at him. He smiled and he looked a bit flustered.
"Y-yeah. Um.. let's go!" he started to run with his hand still intertwined with mine, I chuckled at his stuttering and his excitement, we kept going and he kept smiling. Finally we made it to the car store? I don't know.... Sam was just really excited he didn't tell.
"Let's look around." He said still holding my hand, I nodded and followed close to him.
After looking at some cars one car caught Sam's eye. A yellow and black car. That looked familiar to me, and I was dreading it.
"This is the one!" Sam shouted i nodded slowly.
I didn't want to mess up and make Sam sad.
"Looks pretty." I said, smiling a fake smile, "yup! Let's go!" He said and we got the car, he drove the car home. And his parents were well, they had things to say about it. Some better some worse.
"As long as you take care of the car, and you pay for the gas," Sam's dad said, "it's fine." Sam smiled at me, I gave him a thumbs up and a soft smile. His dad left the garage, and sam kisses my cheek, the car rumbled next to us.
I looked down at him, bumblebee? I thought
"That's strange. There's probably some rubble in the engine." I nodded not wanting to tell him anything.
Sam walked out of the room to get something, "bee?" I asked, the car stayed still. I could tell it was bee I felt a mind other than mine and sam.
It was out of this world.
He transformed, ":how do you know my name!?:" he asked, he narrowed his optics at me.
"Bee...I remember you. From Jasper,Nevada?"
He shook his helm, ":I've never been to Jasper Nevada, whatever that is!:" he beeped furiously, i hummed. "Strange. I remember Optimus, and ratchet, and Arcee. Jack, Miko, Raf." I said, ":how do you know Optimus ad ratchet!?" Bee beeped, I was starting to panic, bee hadn't lost his memory I could tell, but his mind was different and he looked a bit more dark than before.
":hello!?:" bee was beeping louder, I looked back at him, "I've met them," I stated bluntly, he shook his helm ":they would have told me about you!:" he beeped, he wasn't angry he was afraid, scared even, he hadn't seen Optimus for awhile and he was stuck. "Bee, I can't explain much but I need you to trust me and Sam. Okay?" I asked, he looked away like he was debating he nodded. "Okay, look. Sam is gonna be sacred at first don't panic." I stated he nodded, I opened the door and got Sam to come in. He was scared at first he jumped Zane hide me behind him. "Bees not gonna hurt you Sam." I said, he looked at me, "bee? That his name?" He asked, i nodded.
":I still don't get how you know my name.:" bee beeped.
I looked at bee, I opened my mouth but then shut it. If bee doesn't know me, what about Optimus and ratchet? And more importantly why hasn't hydra or mech tracked me down yet? "Y/n?" Sam said, snapping me out of my trance. "How did you know his name was bee?" Sam asked, "I've met him before." I stated, "awhile ago." Sam looked at me with a face of concern and confusion.
":yet I don't remember you.:" bee buzzed, folding his arms.
"What did he say?" Sam asked, "Hm, he doesn't remember me." I said, bee nodded.
Sam hummed.
"I'm going to sleep." Sam said as he walked out of the garage. "You're gonna have to sleep in here bee. In your alt mode," I added, bee transformed, and I walked out hoping to get a good night sleep.
I got into bed and closed my eyes.

Sorry for this short chapter, word count : 2187