Pt 6

Who are you?

Optimus pov
I was flung into the ground bridge, leaving bulkhead alone with the female, I fell on the floor of the base all tattered up with energon flying everywhere. I groaned but picked myself up, " oh my primus! What the frag happened!?" Ratchet yelled, "mech happened." Arcee said as she laided on the metal bed. "This human female had this power so very strong power." I said, "she could easily destroy everything." "Where's bulk!?" Miko asked, I could tell she was scared, "I don't know..." I said truthfully, Miko looked down and Jack patted her shoulder.
"We'll get him back." I said, Miko looked up at me angrily, "like how you got y/n back!?" She yelled.

Y/n pov
I had won.....
Though I don't feel achieved, Silas smiled and brought the cybertrionan to HQ.
Where I could sit next to the highly protected glass cage he was put in.
Silas wanted him awake before he tried anything.
Finally after 3 hours he awoke, "morning sunshine." I said, standing up.
"Who are you?" He asked, I giggled, "who are you??" I said back.
"Why are you doing this!?" He asked, "A lot of things." I replied, looking down not having the slightest clue to why, Silas said they'd hurt me but I couldn't remember.
"Why do you hide your face?" He blurted out, I looked up at him.
"That's not on a need to know basis." I said.
"What's your name?" He asked his mind was calm but he did have slight panic in him, he wasn't scared of me but more confused and angry.
"Subject 19." I said coldly. He stared at me dumbfounded, "that's an interesting name."
I nodded and tried to read his aura. He meant no harm at all he just wanted to be free and he wanted his home back.
"Well subject 19? Is that a code name or?" He asked which brought me out of my trans.
"I-I'm not sure." I said, putting my hand to my head.
"Can I see your face?" He Asked, I nodded.
I let the magic that hid my face down and he looked at me in shock.
"Y/n!?" He yelled in shock, "what did they do to you?" "Who the hell is y/n?" I asked him with a stern look. "Y/n is you! You're y/n!" The bot said.

Bulkheads pov

"Y/n is you!" I said, I was so very confused.
How could she not know who she is?
Unless, no they wouldn't, erasing her memories!?
"Do you remember anything from before mech?" I asked her, she looked up at me with her e/c eyes and shook her head no.
"But you look familiar." She said, "I remember the name Jack." I smiled, "I know a Jack, he's the reason we became friends." She smiled, "I'll get you out of here." She said, she snapped her fingers and we were in the base.
Ratchet looked at us confused then saw y/n.

No one's pov

Ratchet looked at you shocked, "y/n?" He said, you nodded.
"Y/N! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!" Miko said as she pulled y/n into a hug.
"Miko, be careful. She doesn't really remember us." Bulkhead said, Miko let go of you and you looked her, "you seriously don't remember us?" She asked sadly.
I shook my head.
"I don't remember who I am or who any of you are." You said honestly, Jack looked at you a bit confused and sad. The others had similar looks except for a femme that was laying on a metal bed. She had an angry look on but she also felt scared.
Y/n's pov
The room slowly had an aura of sadness and anger, which was a lot for me to handle but i kept your cool.
"Do you remember anything at all?" A young boy asked, he was next to a yellow and black bot that looked slightly like a bee.
"I remember the name Jack, but nothing else." I said, an older boy with black hair looked up when I said this. He smiled and nodded.
A blue and red bot that had a mind full of calmness and bravery looked around as if he were questioning himself and other around him.
"Bulkhead you're injured go to the medbay and get rest I'll be with you in a second." A white and red bot said before going on a huge computer.
Bulkhead walked over to a huge door and walked out of sight.
"Well y/n," the blue and red bot said, "I am Optimus prime, we've met before." I nodded at his words his voice was just so calm and loud.
":I'm bumblebee but you can call me bee!:" the yellow and black bot chirped, I only understood him because I read his mind while he buzzed.
"I'm Miko!" The girl with pigtails said, "Raf." The young boy said. "And I'm Jack." The older one said. "Oh and this is bee," Raf said, "didn't he say that?" I asked, "yup he did." Raf said.
(Y/n could understand bee before so everyone's not surprised)
"Well I'm just happy to have you back."
Miko said, she was smiling a very familiar smile a trusting one at that.
I smiled back at her and nodded.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Finally I'm done with this chapter! Sorry this took long I've been sick. Sorry that this was bad.
Word count: 914