Pt 20

Y/n pov
I woke up in a familiar place, familiar in the worst way..."No, no no no no nononon. Please don't be real! Please don't be real!" I whispered, crying. I was wearing a hospital like gown. My arms wear strapped against my back and I was laying on a hard uncomfortable bed in a dark and dank cell.
Tears streamed down my face, my breathing became heavy, and I felt like I couldn't breathe.
"I would suggest you calm down before you hurt yourself, dove." I turned to the voice and it was Silas. I stopped moving and I froze.
It felt like all my worst fears were being combined.
"Dove....relax. You'll be put to great use." Silas said, he opened the cell and came towards me.
I started kicking and thrashing myself around.
Trying so desperately to break the restraints, "dove you as well as anybody should know that will not work." Silas said, "no! I'm not going to be dove again!" I yelled, the restraints got tighter and tighter and I could feel something warm going down my arms and back.
"Subject 19, you're only hurting yourself." Silas stated, I stopped moving and I watched as Silas went behind me and took off my restraints, "don't try anything we have In tell on your friends, do anything that I don't tell you. I'll kill them." He said. I gulped.
He took the white restraints that were now red off me and he went to get bandages, Primus? Primus are you there? I thought, 'yes, yes I am.' Primus responded immediately, how did I get here? I asked, 'when you successfully went through universes you landed in yours, and you used so much of your power that you passed out. Silas found out and brought you here.' Primus said, as Silas walked into the room with bandages.
He started to treat my wounds, "subject 19...you'll be going back into your previous training and you'll be going on a mission to steal something." Silas stated, I looked up at him. I started to panic, the training I was in before, was like hell on earth. But then again what matters? The team as no idea I'm back, sam died. I'm back in hydra! What's the point of trying to escape? Just to feel the grief of Sam and my friends at once?!
Silas stood me up and handed my my old suit I'd use on missions. (Think of black widows white suit)
He walked out and I got changed.
I walked out Silas walked with me.
"You'll be in your own training room with training machines, like the time before you escaped." Silas said, I nodded at his words.
He side smiled, "Also dr. Ray will be watching you and testing you." He informed, I looked straight forward not moving my eyes.
We finally made it to my training room, I walked in and saw dr.Ray. He smiled at me.
"Welcome back, my favorite patient." He said, he motioned for me to sit on the white sheeted bed and I did. He pulled out needles and I stuck out my left arm automatically. He smiled.
He stuck the needle in my arm and pulled out with my blood in it. He put it in a small glass tube, and he put it in a machine. It spun around and around, then after what felt like an eternity it stopped and dr.ray pulled it out and dropped it into a circular clear plastic dish, he hummed. He grabbed something else that was yellow and put it in with my blood.
The blood started to boil and broke the dish, causing dr.ray to flinch. "That hasn't happened before with any other subject." Dr,ray said, Silas hummed. "But any other subject hasn't been tested with the mind stone." Silas stated as if it were obvious.
I looked at Silas, then I looked behind him, and I was shocked, behind him was a mirror. I looked in the mirror and instead of seeing me I saw Dove. The killing machine. The merciless killer. Dove.....without the blood all over her. I took a deep breath. And looked down.
"Subject 19." Dr.ray said, I looked at him. "You may begin your training." He handed me, my gun. I took it and stood up walking myself to the door to the training room. I opened it and looked at the one sided glass. They could see me but I couldn't see them. I knew they were there I could feel them. I sighed.
I loaded my gun and grabbed the extra ammo from the hanging wall. And put it on my belt.
Then a machine turned on, it ran forward lunging at me. I questioned why they made me use a gun for training when I could just use my powers, but Silas said I only use my powers if I'm desperate. And me, dove. Is NEVER desperate. I shot at it immediately hitting the spots where I know it's sensitive. Then like a charm it fell.
Silas turned on the speaker, "Dove, put your gun down and use your powers." I nodded and threw my gun and chucked my ammo.
5 machines powered up and I put my left hand up and caught All of the machines and dropped my hand downwards and crushed all the machines at once. I turned to the glass, staring blankly. I could sense happiness form one and the other shock, you don't have to be a genius to figure out which one was which.
"Dove, you may exit. Leave your gun." Silas said, I obeyed. Walking out I looked at Dr.ray.
He gave me a look, saying 'go' I went back to my cell with Silas next to me. "You did a wonderful job." I hummed, looking down.
"Get ready for tomorrow ," he stated, I nodded.
We made it to the cell and he shut the door. "Night subject 19." Silas said.
——time skip—————-to a few hours later
'Y/n, don't give up hope! You can make  your of hydra alive and you can see your family again.' Primus said, my family is dead... I stared at the ceiling. 'Y/n! Your family is your team! Get up and escape!' Primus bellowed loudly. My head bounded when he did.
Why? What's the point? If I do escape they'll be hurt or worse killed. And I'm already dealing with Sam being gone forever. I don't need more. I stated bluntly, still string at the ceiling. "I hate this ceiling." I said out loud.
Primus stayed quiet, but I could feel him he felt empathy. I laid in military position.
"Dove? Are you there?" I heard Dr.Ray say, "yes." I dated not breaking my gaze at the ceiling.
"Hm, I found this in your pocket." He said, I looked at his hand he held the disc player the disc and the earbuds.
"You may take them." He said, I got up and reaches over to his hand and grabbed them.
I immediately put the earbuds in my ears and played the disc. I took a deep breath.  Hearing slash mobiles again was great.
I laid back on the bed and continued to stare at the ceiling.
————morning time———————-
"Dove...it's testing time. Get ready." Silas said as I got out of bed. I was about to get changed when I looked in the mirror. My eyes looked so blank, empty.
I changed, into my white suit. (Black widows kind of suit)
I went to the door and Silas opened it, he walked with me to the testing lab.
'Y/n, please consider this, if you get out of here you can be free, you can see your family again.' Primus said softly, like I said before, my family is dead. I thought, 'not b/n.' Primus said, my eyes opened in shock.
'Silas brought him back to life, and gave him incredible speed.' "Subject 19, there's someone you should meet." Silas said, I looked at him.
"Meet subject 20, or as we call him, quicksilver." A guy with white blonde hair with brown at the end, walked out in a blue whitish suit on. He looked like me, but, different he looked like he had hope.
He looked at me like he knew who I was, he muttered something but I couldn't catch what he said. "Dove, quicksilver. Quicksilver, Dove." Silas said, I put my hand out and he shook it.
He smiled and me.
B/n...I thought, I let go of his hand, even though I didn't want to. I lost him once and I will not loose him again.
Silas guided him and I to the testing room,
Dr.Ray was there with some military officers who held guns. Dr.Ray, pulled out a needle and jabbed my with it, then he took out another needles and jabbed b/n. He flinched.
I looked his way, he looked back at me with eyes saying, 'how? How did you do that?'
'Y/n, now that you know b/n is alive, try and escape with him! You can get yourself and him to safety.' Primus stated; i looked down, debating. Whether or not to try to escape with b/n.
The men with guns grabbed me and b/n, "Agent Silas we'll be taking these two, for something. They'll be back." One of the men said, Silas looked hesitant but he nodded.
The men lead me and b/n out, then when we made it outside they shoved us into a van.
"Dove?" B/n said, I looked up at him. "Is your name y/n?" I nodded, "and I'm assuming you're b/n." I said, he smiled and nodded.
"I found you! I thought they killed you!" B/n said, he had tears falling from his face. "I thought you were dead. When the place blew, I couldn't feel or hear your heartbeat." I stated, he looked down, "yeah, then I felt electricity go through me, then I woke up in a white room."
He said, "now I can run fast!" He still had his accent. I tried to relax my vocal cords and tried to get my accent back. "You seem cheerful about hydra." I said, with my accent coming back.
He smiled, "I'm just trying to not loose sight of who I actually am." He said, I smiled at that.
'Y/n, are you ready?' Primus asked, no, we need to play our cards right. If we try now we'll be taken back and locked up. If we follow along and get a moment of just us we can make a run for it. I stated, "b/n?" I asked, he looked at me and smiled, "would you like to escape?" I whispered, he smiled bigger and nodded.
I smiled, "I have a plan..." I said, after awhile we stopped moving. And b/n and I were ready for our plan.
The men opened the doors, they gave us masks,(winter soldiers kind of masks) we put them on and they made us follow them.
"You both are the best hydra agents ever seen." One of the man said, "Dove, the smart strategist and a very powerful being. Quicksilver, fastest agent, good fighter." He stated, I glared at him, he smirked.
"I would suggest you two get ready for the mission." He pointed to a metal door, b/n nodded and grabbed my hand, I quickly went with him, Still glared at the man.
He opened the door and we were met with a dark room full of armor, and lots of bloody armor was thrown into the corner. I sighed, b:n gave me a hug from behind. Just like Sam used to do.
I felt tears forming in my eyes, I quickly held them back and they drowned away.
"How long do you think we're going to have to wait here?" I asked while picking up a broken piece of armor, "I'd say 15 minutes." B/n said, he pointed to a tv that had a timer on it counting down from 15. I scoffed, b/n chuckled.
"Same old y/n." He said, he was smiling and he kept telling me jokes, some of them I remembered him telling me before.
I chuckled at every single one. B/n smiled, the timer went off, and men entered I quickly put my face on blank. And b/n did the same.
They escorted us to a room full of computer and scientists, "we're under attack," one scientist said, "by what!?" A soldier yelled, "decepticons!" He yelled back, b/n looked confused I whispered to him what they were and his face went to shock.
"You two are up." A man said and me and b/n picked me up and ran me out.
"Cool!" I said as we were out of sight.
I looked around and saw chaos, fire yelling and screaming. I also saw some cons and bots.
I winked at b/n, I put my hand up threw it forward and watched as a few of the cons flew backwards into trees and rocks.
B/n ran somewhere, I could sense him fighting someone, I put some cons into the ground literally!
I felt someone pick me up and ran me somewhere, I smiled, b/n and I were fighting cons side by side, I had no idea where the bots went now.
B/n got hit by one of the shots, and he picked me up and you guessed it! Ran me inside, it was empty now. Just me and b/n I got up and walked down a dark hallway while b/n laid down. I was examining things, like how long the hallway was and what was exactly in it. Then I heard b/n panic, I ran down the hallway and saw someone I don't know who I only saw there back.

I quickly messed with his mind so he'd see something that's he's afraid of

I quickly messed with his mind so he'd see something that's he's afraid of. Then I threw him against a wall. That knocked him out of the mind messing, I picked b/n up and he grabbed me and we ran outside.
"You okay?" I asked b/n, he nodded. "Yeah yeah I'm fine! What about you?" He asked, "I'm fine." I stated, "what happened?" B/n sighed, "well I laid down to catch my breath and that man came in and was about to jab me with a needle full of something." B/n explained looking embarrassed. I hummed.
We then heard an explosion and b/n ran me and him there, we hid in an alleyway as watched some cons and bots fight.
"Where's agent Fowler!?" Optimus asked, a con was sneaking up on him so I quickly shot my energy ball at its head, and watched as the con exploded. Optimus turned around in shock, I quickly backed back into the alley, b/n held my hand to make sure he and I were out of sight.
"That's Optimus he's a friend." I whispered to b/n, he nodded.
I walked out with b/n, Optimus noticed us and knelt down, "y/n?" He asked, "Optimus." I said, he looked shocked at my accent. "Who's this?" He asked, he motioned to b/n. "My twin brother." I stated, b/n smiled, "b/n." He said,
Optimus held out his hand and I climbed into it and so did b/n. "Let's get you two back to base. Also do you two know where special agent Fowler is?" Optimus asked, as he started walking to the forest. I shook my head. "Who?" B/n asked, "ratchet we need a groundbrige." Optimus commed ratchet, a ground bridge opened. Optimus walked in, the bots saw us immediately.
"Y/n!" Bulkhead yelled, Miko who was on his shoulder smiled, Optimus put b/n and i down.
Jack ran up to me and hugged me, "we thought we had lost you..." Jack whispered, "until Miko told us you were on your way."
I smiled, b/n glared at Jack, Jack let go of me and looked at b/n. "Who is this?" Raf asked, looking at b/n. "I'm b/n. Y/n's brother." B/n said through his accent. Miko smiled.