PT 22

Y/n pov
I am so confused...where the hell is b/n!?
I've tried using my mind to find him but it's like he disappeared off the face of the earth.
I mean it's happened with me before, with the....other universe.
I slapped my hand to my head as I realized.
'Y/n. B/n is in another universe.' Primus said in my head. Yeah! Kinda figured that out. I said, my face scrunching up.
'But not in the universe you were in, in another another universe.' Primus stated; what? I asked, 'well he ran fast and he got hit with dark energon from megatron, which sent him into another another universe.' Primus explained, i nodded.
I got up from my sitting state, and walked into my room at jacks place, and got changed into something more what I have learned practical.

I left a note. But it's highly unlikely that Jack will see it.
He doesn't come in here at all, I walked out of the room and teleported myself to the forest.
And got ready to try and send myself to his universe.
I sat down like I would if I were meditating and took deep breaths and tried to send my mind into the multiverse and find exactly what universe he was in. I felt him, he was in universe 209912, i sighed.
'Good job my champion!' Primus said when I found b/n. I smiled and then I got up and put my hand out and thought about b/n and the universe 209912, I was able to open up a red portal. I walked through and my body felt like it were on fire, but it didn't hurt. Maybe it was my powers, or maybe it was the anger that filled me.
Then I found myself in the front of a house?
The house was big, and next to it was a huge barn thing? And I could sense 3 others inside the barn. I sighed none of them were b/n, but one of them were familiar, Optimus?
Well this universe's Optimus, I heard some cars pull up and men with guns came out of the cars and pointed their guns at me and the barn.
The a man walked out of the barn with his hands in front of him, "Woah! What are you all doing!?" The man yelled, he seemed frightened. Then he looked at me, with more confusion, I looked at him back and winked.
The man was helping Optimus hide, he had found him when he was broken down and saved him.
I smiled at him, he seemed to take the hint, and nodded. "Sir! We got a report saying that a truck was taken to this area!" One of the men with guns yelled, the innocent man, aka Cade shook his head. "There's no truck here, sir!" Cade yelled, the man with a gun looked at me.
And I nodded, "that's a lie! Where is he?" The man yelled, "he? It's a truck!" Cade yelled back, the men looked to believe it until, one of the man saw a missile in cades garbage.
"He is lying!" A men who looked to be the commander said, "okay okay!" Cade yelled, "he was here, but when I got back he was gone."
The commander looked down, "you said he!" He yelled back, shit!
They were about to shoot at Cade when a young female came out, then the men pontes them guns at her, and cade panicked as the men went into his house and barn looking for Optimus.
One of the man was pointing a gun at me, threatening to pull the trigger.
I tilted my head and let myself into his mind, my eyes glew and he turned around and shot the two men that were pointing guns at Tessa and Cade. Then he shot himself, but I didn't make him do that!
I then looked at Tessa and Cade as they stared at the bodies on shock, "who are you!?" Cade asked, just when I was about to answer Optimus came bashing through the barns roof and started fighting  the other soldiers. Then a car came and a man was driving it with another man inside.
"Get in!" One of the man yelled, Tessa and Cade jumped in and Tessa dragged me in.
Then the man drove and Optimus alt mode was following us.

We got somewhere and Optimus transformed,
"We need to find a safe pla-" Optimus started but then he got shot by something, or someone.
I looked and it was con that was black and silver.
He had a huge gun that anytime he blasted it would make the thing he hit blow up.
And sparks would go everywhere.
Shit! I thought as I pushed Tessa out of the way of one of the huge sparks, I guess I got her by surprise.
We all got split up cade was with the man named Lucas, and I was with Tessa and Shane.
Such a dumb name, i thought.
I saw Optimus forging the con, so the thing I had to do was protect Tessa and Shane.

"Are you both okay?" I asked with my accent heavy. Shane looked at Tessa then at himself.
"Yeah, yeah. We're okay." He nodded, "but who are you?" Tessa asked, "it's better to save introductions for later." I stated, then a huge missile was heading over here so I held
Up a shield around Tessa, Shane, and I.
Tessa looked scared and surprised so did Shane.
Tessa yelled something and she had tears in her eyes out I didn't hear what she said.
As I was too busy holding up the shield, the shots kept coming until it stopped, the con probably thought we'd be dead by now.
I put the shield down when I saw Cade running into our area, he had tears in his eyes and Lucas was nowhere to be seen.
I looked at Optimus who was behind him Optimus was running with Cade, and he then scooped us all up and drove.
Everyone had there heads down and tears were falling. I read Cade's mind only to find out Lucas died. Murdered by getting burned to death by the cons shots.
Tessa looked at me, "how did you do that?" She asked, as Optimus had come to a stop.
We all stepped out and Tessa was waiting for an answer.
"How did she do what? Also who are you two?" Cade asked, Shane looked down and had his hand on the back do his neck.
"Well, I'm y/n," I said, looking straight at him.
"And I'm Shane." The male  said,
Optimus had drove away saying he needed to do something.
"You still haven't answered my question." Tessa said quickly, before her father could ask anything else.
"I don't understand what you're talking about." I said, looking at her directly.
"The red energy thing that shielded is from the hug robot!" Shane said answering For Tessa.
"I'm sorry, what?" Cade asked, I looked at him
"She means this." I stated as I put my hands above and below one another.

" I stated as I put my hands above and below one another

I let the red energy unfold.
Cade looked shocked, "how are you doing that." He asked, I stopped it.
"I don't know. I've just always been able to do it." I lied. Cade nodded, "that's cool." He said before he walked Tessa inside the building and Shane just followed.
I stood outside, alone. I sat down and tried to find b/n, or atleast what's he was seeing or thinking. After awhile of nothing but memories of me and him together before he well ran into another universe.
I got it. But I couldnt see anything I could only hear.
"You all won't win! Using Megatrons body parts will not work! You all say your doing this to protect earth, but the only thing you WILL do is fucking destroy it!" B/n yelled i could hear his accent grow heavier as he got angry and him banging against something.
Then I lost the connection, because someone suddenly started touching my shoulder I grabbed their arm and threw them away from me.
"Ow!" Cade yelled as he hit a tree, "sorry! Didn't know it was you!" I said as I ran to him.
"Nah, nah it's fine. I shouldn't have touched your shoulder without letting you know I was there." Cade said he got up.
"What we're you doing sitting like that?" Cade asked as I walked next to him.
"Doing some thinking." I stated, as we walked inside Cade laided down and I stayed standing up.
"Aren't you going to sleep?" He asked, I shook my head.
He then turned around and slept.
I just stared out the window hoping and praying to Primus he'd be okay.

The morning sun rose and I just stood outside admiring the beauty of it. "Hey, if you'd not mind," Tessa started, as Cade and Shane started to come out.
"Why did you come here?" She asked, with a tiny smile.
I turned around and looked at her completely
"I came here to find someone, kill Megatron, and then I go." I stated as Optimus had transformed behind me. When did he get here!? I thought.
"Megatron is already dead." Prime stated
As he knelt down to me.
"And what exactly makes you think you could kill him?" I put my hands to my side and flew up to him. Then I used one do my hands to pick up a rock and tried my hand into a fist and smashed the rock into atoms.
"Like that." I stated, prime looked confused and shocked.